OPEN UP!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" HEY GUYS! " the familiar voice began ringing inside the classroom, and the boys knew it all too well to whom it belonged to.

hana started sneaking her arms over minhee's shoulders from behind, hands hooking and resting on his chest before placing her chin on top of his head. " what are you guys doing? "

" peeling some oranges." hyeongjun replied.

" oranges? " she raised a brow, still remaining in the same position. " where did you guys even got these? "

eunsang chuckled. " my neighbour decided to hand over a box of oranges yesterday, thought it would be a good idea to share some with you guys." he told her. " want some? "

" yeah."

" open up." minhee said, raising a small piece of orange above his head. " i've peeled some for ya."

" thanks! " and without any hesitation, she grabbed the food with her own teeth. not bothering or even planning to use her hands in the mean time— and earning a chuckle from both hyeongjun and eunsang, watching the two lovebirds spending time together.

" where's jinhee? haven't seen her around for a while now."

" baseball practice. she's gonna become the main batter for the team in the upcoming game." she informed, still munching over the orange in her mouth.

eunsang raised a brow. " oh? "

" wasn't she the main batter in her latest match? " hyeongjun asked.

the girl shook her head, though her chin was still digging on top of the boy's head. he didn't mind tho. " had to sit that one out, she had an injury on her shoulder; ball aimed at the wrong place and sprained her arm."

" yikes! "

" open up." minhee said, yet again raising another small piece of orange that he managed to peel above his head, in which she took a bite in return.

" eh— she seems normal tho? " hyeongjun furrowed his eyebrows, suddenly concerned over his friend's wellbeing.

" right? i thought so too. but she's a tough one. even managed to laugh it off and act like it's nothing. she didn't really came for classes, only for practices." hana shrugged. " you guys wanna come to her match? "

" when? "

" this saturday."

" open up." coming from minhee once again, and she took another bite yet still remaining in the exact same position, not moving an inch.

" sounds cool. i think i'll come." eunsang nodded his head, agreeing to the invitation.

minhee nodded his head as well. " sounds good to me. if hana's going then i'm going."

hyeongjun pouted as a small frown appeared on his face afterwards. " unfortunately i can't. have to help out the dance club with their performance for the upcoming prom show."

" shit! forgot about that. minhee! dude! have you found some clothes? " eunsang nudged him on the shoulder.

the boy nodded, " yup, actually—hana helped me with it. didn't know which one should i wear so eventually she picked it out for me." he told her, before raising yet another small piece above his head. " open up."

" what are you? a baby? and stop feeding her! geez you guys are gross." his friend rolled his eyes, earning a laugh from hyeongjun as hana blew a raspberry at him.

" i'm just helping him out." she cheekily grinned. " plus we are going to the dance together. doesn't hurt to get some preparations done now does it? " the girl winked.

" i will never understand you guys."

" you don't have to." minhee chuckled. " open up." he said once again, peeling the last piece of orange before raising it above his head once again.

and she didn't hesitate to take a bite onto it.