chapter 8 - after all this time

Amy's pov

"Hey mom!" I call downstairs from my super cramped and messy bedroom.

"Yes?" She calls up the stairs.

"Can I go back to see Jo this christmas?" I ask while walking down the stairs.

"I'm not sure. We were planning on visiting Gracie and your dad remember?"

"Oh yeah, if it helps i never wanted to go see Gracie in the first place. The only reason we are even going is because i happened to run into her last summer" i tell my mom while sitting at the kitchen table.

"Well i already booked the tickets so maybe after we are done visiting your father. You miss him right?"

"No, I hate that man, if you could even call him that, why do you think i moved back out here with you? He's a bad person, and nothing will change my mind about that"

I leave the conversation at that and head back up stairs.

Instagram DM

@josphineackerman

Please forgive me. I might be able to come for christmas. I want to talk about us. I wanna fix our problems. I moved back in with my mom after you ghosted me and i miss seeing you everyday, i might ask my mom to move back here. But i'll ask her to come too so i don't have to deal with my father.

@amybrooks.y2k

~•~•~

Ellio's pov

I'm at Jo's right now, her place is really nice. We are upstairs in her room when her computer dings. Jo goes and sees what it is dinging about. After a few minutes she calls me over and asks me to make sure she's reading the message right. Im sure she is Jo is really smart but i clarify anyways.

I don't know about Jo's past. So i don't understand this message. Who is this 'Amy' person and why is she sorry?

@josphineackerman

Please forgive me. I might be able to come for christmas. I want to talk about us. I wanna fix our problems. I moved back in with my mom after you ghosted me and i miss seeing you everyday, i might ask my mom to move back here. But i'll ask her to come too so i don't have to deal with my father.

@amybrooks.y2k

I want to know what has happened to Jo, her past intrigues me. As I read the message I noticed something. This 'Amy' must have a bad father if she doesn't even call him 'dad'. Amy sounds like a good person. I feel like Jo thinks otherwise though.

"Babe, I think she misses you."

"Yeah I get that but why say now after it's been 4 months?!" she replies angry and confused.

"Baby it's fine, just agree to meet up with her and i can come with you."

"Ok babe only if you will come with me."

~•~•~

Jo's pov

*After Ellio leaves*

Instagram DM

@amybrooks.y2k

Why after all this time do you want to come back? I lost all my trust in you and that's why I stopped talking to you. If you're coming DM me and I will only agree if I'm allowed to bring my boyfriend, Ellio. I hope you make a wise decision.

@josphineackeman

~•~•~

A/N

so they have the plan to meet up

also gonna be spam posting i wrote alot of chapters lol

best of luck!

-sage