Two

Vinnie's POV
I laid down on my bed from getting out of the shower the guys were in their rooms probably sleeping or playing the game. I made a crazy mistake on being mean to the pretty girl I bumped into at the skate park. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling and thought about how pretty she was I didn't know her name, that's why it was harder.
I decided to get up and go skate to the store to buy some ice cream or something. I grabbed my skate board and went outside so the boy's didn't have to hear me leave.
The cold air hitting my face while I was skating felt so good.
Liya: oh hey vinnie. She walked up to me smiling. She had been around because Jordan and her talk.
Vinnie: hey liya, who are you here with?
Liya: oh I'm here with my best friend, she's getting some snacks in the back right now.
I nodded my head and walked to the back, and I seen the girl I bumped into at the skate park she was so beautiful, but I'm not ready to fall in love yet. I headed her way and ignored her present.
Y/n: oh hi there. She said looking at me. I gave her a mean look, and ignored her.
Y/n: hey um I'm so sorry about-.
Vinnie: I don't fucking care okay just stop talking to me alright we bumped into each other I get it you're sorry I get it just leave me the fuck alone. I walked up close to her making her hit the wall.
I looked down at her she was holding snacks in her hand and I scoffed and walked away. I went and payed for my things and skated back home.
I walked in the door, and the guys were downstairs.
Troy: oh there you are bro.
Baby J: yeah we we're looking for you.
Vinnie: I just skated to the store.
Jordan came downstairs in grey sweatpants.
Jordan: oh hey vin, look liya's coming over with her friend so yeah just wanted to tell you.
I nodded my head because I really didn't care. I heard the doorbell ring and I seen liya and the pretty girl I bumped into. She looked at me and looked scared.
Y/n: hey liya I'm just gonna go sit in the car okay.
Liya: are you okay?
Y/n: yeah I'm fine. She gave liya a fake smile.
She walked off and headed to the car and sat in the car. I felt terrible she's so pretty, and she tried to apologize, but if I talk to someone I'll get attached to talking to them and it will not be a happy ending. Liya walked in and sat at the couch. Waiting on Jordan.
Jordan: hey, where's y/n? He said and his smile faded away.
Liya:she's in the car.
Jordan: oh okay.
Liya and Jordan headed upstairs to his room. And they were watching a movie and who knows what else.
Troy: vinnie, what did you do?
Vinnie: what? I looked at Troy confused.
Troy: when you opened the door
Y/n's smile faded when she saw you.
Kio: yeah bro just go talk to her.
Baby J: yeah she's seems nice bro.
Vinnie: why? I complained.
Jordan walked behind me and put his hands in my shoulders.
Jordan: go apologize vin.
Vinnie: fine. I got up and walked out the door madly. I walked up to the car and she was just sitting there sad. I sighed and knocked on the window. She rolled down the window.
Y/n: what?
Vinnie: open the door.
Y/n: no. She tried rolling up the window, but put my hand there.
Vinnie: just open the door.
She sighed and opened the door and I walked over to the drivers seat and sat down. She was looking down at her feet, trying not to make eye contact with me.
Vinnie: hey look I was such a jerk to and I'm-
Y/n: I don't need your dumb ass apology.
I looked at her and smiled and sucked me teeth.
Vinnie: oh so you're a bad ass huh?
She looked at me sadly.
Y/n: can you just get out please.
Vinnie: you know you want me in here.
Vinnie: look I was such a dick okay and I'm sorry, I'm sorry I bumped into you and didn't apologize, and I'm sorry about the store incident.
She looked at me and smiled.
Y/n: it's fine I guess.
Vinnie: no I want you to say it. I grabbed her face and made her look my way.
Her eyes were so beautiful just like her and that's all I could think about was how pretty she was.
Y/n: apology accepted. She gave me a warm smile.
Vinnie: friends?
Y/n: friends.