Chapter 1

Tessa's pov

" Wake up Tessa!" I hear Jacob call from downstairs, Wait Jacob is here. I thought he went home last night. As I over think, I fell asleep.

I woke up by the sound of my door opening,

" Tessa we're late for school! Hurry up!!!" Jacob jumps on my bed and pulls my blankets off of me.

I live with myself, and I go to collage/university. My best friend is Jacob Decon, Michellé Van hosten, and Amber Decon which happens to be Jacobs sister.

My parents left me whan I was 16 years old, I lived with Jacob and Amber for a few weeks till I could afford to move into my own house.

What got me angry is that my brother was older than me and was aloud to stay with my parents and my younger sister. Carolina Park, my sister 14 years old ware wolf. Ollie Park, my brother 20 years old ware wolf.

But I think I knew the reason they left me, its because im a vampire. Sometimes I think im adopted because of it...

I got out of bed

" Moron!" I shout

"Oh okay no good morning for me then" he says sarcastically.

I poke my tounge out at him, then hugged him, hes like a brother to me.

"Oh by the way, I just want to say, outside we have a ride, my friend I want you to meet is in your lounge" he whispers. What a boythat I dont know, in my house?

"Okay ill come down when I get dressed"

" Dont take long!" He shouts.

I took out a nice dress (its in the pic that is at the start)

I walk downstairs as soon as I got my shoes on. I hear talking, as I got to the lounge Jacob and wait is that... Corban the hot guy I use to crush on in 10th grade. Oh my gosh! He is.

They hope up, Corban held his hand out to shake, I shake.

" Jacob, Corbans your friend?" I say excitingly.

" Yes he is, why?"

" Just cuz" I giggle.

I walk to the kitchen, opened up the fridge I grabbed my up and go which happens to be chocolate my favorite.

I gulped it down quickly so we could go.

"Im sorry guys as you know im not really a morning person. We can leave now!" I shout from the kitchen as I put my empty drinking box in the bin.

I walk out to the lounge where the boys were by the front door, I picked up my bag which was lying on the floor next to my couch and walked outside. Jacob was at the back on the right, Corban was in the front passengers seat, wait whos going to drive?

I hop into the drivers seat.

" So I guess im going to drive"

" Hell yeah, your amazing and fast!" Jacob fusses

I start the car grabbed my sunglasses in my bag and put them on.

I stepped on the pedel hard which got me speeding past the traffic lights,

" Shit" I whisper as I braked hard out as I hit traffic.

"Wow see shes amazing at driving" Jacob fusses again.

A police man comes to the car I opened up the window

"Whats up Jack!" I shout.

Jack use to come to my school until he became a police man, he didn't know I was a vampire cuz he is human, and where in human world right now, we need to get to supernatural world soon.