Chapter

Naruko's POV
I walked with Jiji to the head office to see where we were staying. The land of iron was one of my favorite places. It was cold every time I visited and they don't use much chakra when fighting. I spotted mifune (the head of Samurai it's his cannon name) I followed jiji towards his direction and bowed mifune-sama nice to see you once more. He turned around and looked at me and jiji kitsune-San welcomed back to the iron. I'll be showing you guys where you are staying. That is much appreciated. I said looking over my shoulder from time to time to check if there was anything suspicious looking. So mifune you seem close to kitsune have you met before ? I twitched and turned around. I felt like someone was watching me but I wasn't sure. Kitsune had many missions in the land of iron and had been a great help to us. We occasionally send kitsune our specially crafted kimonos as a thanks. I sensed two high chakras and immediately upgraded my sensory. Hokage-sama two sannin are in this area have you called for them ? I have they will be meeting us at our quarters later tonight. I sighed and continued walking. I stopped in front if a tall  is where the rest of the Kage's will be staying on  the top floor. It's completely yours. have a nice stay. Both jiji and I went to the top floor where the kazekage and his guard were waiting. Nice to see you both made it; we just came to see if you had made it. After that weird encounter they left and two people came uncle orochimaru pervy sage how have you been. Quite well naruko-San have you been practicing ? I nodded and looked at a pissed jiraiya. What the hell is wrong with you ? Pervy sage ? STOP CALLING ME THAT IS THAT A WAY TO TALK TO YOUR SENSEI ! well when my sensei is a pervert it's the perfect name. Jiji laughed and Orochimaru smiled so sensei. Why have you called us here ? I thought that was my que to leave so I went to a open room and placed my stuff inside I set up security seals and silencing seal all around the floor and door leading to the stairs I had finished setting seals and overheard a small part the uchiha's where going to have to do it soon if it wasn't for danzo it wouldn't have to be this way but it has to be done. I sensed a strange aura a little far from here so I decided to check it out. I went near the area and masked my chakra. I changed into a fox, a small thing I learned from kuruma and hid into the bushes. I looked around to see two male one around 6,5 and the other 6,8 they both wore a strange cloak with red clouds. I flipped through my bingo book page 56 and 43 hidan and kakuzu.
I resealed the book and listened to their conversation
H: can we go already we already got our bounty
K:I'm telling you I think I saw kitsune around here and she's worth around 10 million yen !
H: I'm sure that she isn't here but you can look I'm going to sacrifice people to jashin
K:you and your stupid false god I'm getting tired of it
K: kitsune had bright yellow hair it's pretty easy to spot
I jumped out still my fox form and dodged some kunai
H:it's a fox I hate those one time I was playing with one and I tricked me into eating it's shit
K: are you fucking stupid how can It  trick you into doing something like that
I ran behind hidan and immediately switched out I pulled my katana and sliced his head off clean I kicked his body away and threw his head toward a tree I went to kakazu who threw down what I'm guessing is a body and jumped back so your the feared kitsune your much smaller than I thought. I closed my eyes and upgraded my sensory no one else here okay I added chakra to my katana and black flames grew around it I dashed towards kakazu who was sending his weird strings after me I sliced them and sliced one of his arms off. It immediately reattached itself and I honestly that was kinda cool I looked for hidan who was yelling his head off about sticking his head back to his body. Kakazu ran to Hidan, grabbed his head and body and sunshined away. I cleaned my katana and rubbed hand sanitizer on my hands. My mask had blood on it so I took it off and changed into a kimono. I walked over to the sack and opened it. It seemed to be some rouge nin I left it and threw it in the direction of where they sunshined i switched back into a fox and went back to jiji I arrived in the lobby to see a small red haired boy and the kazekage gaara don't get out of my sight your dangerous to other people so stay away from kids and stay next to me. The boy smelled funny and it clicked kurama's brother I could see the pain in his eyes and the horrible eye bags I turned human again and made sure my fox mask was clean while the kazekage wasn't looking  i gave him a blood red daffodil He took it and I left and went my way towards jiji I opened the door to uncle orochimaru pervy sage and jiji  drinking tea. I went to my room and took off all my masks as well. They have already seen me without it. I went to the kitchen and my hands twitched when I saw some dust on the cabinets. I tried my best to ignore it but after 5 minutes of standing there I got called on NARUKO! Oh sorry I was looking at something yes is there something you need ? Can you make dinner please jiraiya asked no make it yourself you're a grown man. WE BOTH KNOW I CAN'T COOK LAST TIME I TRIED I ALMOST BURNED DOWN OROCHIMARU'S HOUSE. I sighed fine, let me go get some actual ingredients I put on my shoes and went out. I went to a nearby store and bought everything I needed. I figured I could eat some ice cream on my way back so I bought a double ramune flavor . I went to a small bench and ate one of them. I was about to open a second pack when the same red haired boy came. He seemed hesitant at first but sat next to me. I calmly ate while he stared at me. How can you eat with your mask on ? I'm not wearing a mask your looking at a genjutsu. I broke my popsicle in half and held one the garra. By the looks of it you don't get much human interaction and sleep. All of a sudden the kids attitude turned cold and spoke I just need to complete missions to prove myself but people don't like monster's. When the word monster escaped his mouth I felt horrible.
I heard his stomach rumble he blushed and stood up. I also stood up and took out a kunai I could see sand coming out his his gourd thing. I'm not going to hurt you I spun my kunai on the tip of my finger and it turned into the same flower. I handed it to him in every monster there is a delicate flower. Let that flower wilt and a true monster will awaken. That doesn't make any sense right now it doesn't but soon it will I have him a small pack of chips good night gaara-kun. I walked back home and dispeled my genjutsu im back I placed my shoes at the door and went to the kitchen and started to cook. I cooked some roasted chicken with some fish a side of miso soup and some gyoza. I placed plates on the table and called everyone to dinner apparently they didn't hear me so I called again no answer. I got annoyed and went to the living room to a drunk jiraiya laughing like a maniac and a both slightly drunk orochimaru and jiji. I stood behind jiraiya leaking out my deadly aura and my hair splitting into nine parts. Both orochimaru and jiji sobered up really quick and gulped. I called for dinner that means you get to the table. Jiraya looked at me and smiled your  like a mini tsunade. I snatched the sake bottle from jiraya's hand and placed it in the fridge. Sit down one before I lose it everyone sat down and ate peacefully
I finished my food and packed the rest i sent a messenger fox to deliver it to garra while i went to my room and studied. I thought everyone had fallen asleep but it's alway uncle orochimaru who's up this late i entered my room and stood in my door way. You do know that staying up stunts your growth. Is that why pervy sage is taller than you ? uncle laughed and threw a scroll you didn't think i came here empty handed do you ? i opened the scroll to find various forbidden jutsus and some kenjutsu styles. Thanks uncle ill practice these soon. Hows your research going ? why don't you see for yourself i'm sure you can take us to my lab. I nodded and adjusted my kimono and grabbed uncles hand and sunshined us there. You know that its only  supposed to take us to short distances not miles away. Well your huge chakra reserves allows you to do that. I nodded and walked with uncle we passed many failed experiments and finally made it to the room. Uncle opened the door and i saw 3 people and huge amounts of chemicals and poison. I noticed a scroll reanimation jutsu ? taking risk aren't you uncle. Its not yet completed yet and im driving myself crazy so im keeping myself busy with other things. Not let me introduce you to these three. This is karin uzumaki she replenishes chakra and can use chakra chains this is suigetsu of the mist he's able to use any b-rank water jutsu and one sword from the seven ninja swordsmen and jugo when he uses the curse mark his raw strength  multiplies this is a nice team you got here i walked over to karin who was giving me the stink eye. I disgaruded her and moved onto suigetsu i looked at him up and down and nodded i saw him blush but thought nothing of it i looked at jugo who seemed to hold his head in confidence i stepped back and nodded you have a solid team here. Who is she orochimaru-sama ? are we sparing with her jugo asked. No she's here to help with my experiments you three aren't even strong enough to lay a finger on her. Karin scoffed and activated her chakra chains. I immediately blocked it with my own black chains. I'm here to help orochimaru not battle. I walked away and went to a nearby desk. I cleared everything and took out a scroll. I'm assuming that your having trouble with your jutsu and seal.  Unfortunately you need uzumaki blood to activate it and karin isn't a full one she's only half so you play a big part in this. I nodded and opened the seal i placed a hand over it and closed my eyes. The copy you sent me had 3 locks the blood of 3 clans. Weirdly the senju isn't on here so we were lucky this time. I cut my hand and let the blood drip onto the paper i went through the hand signs and called for uncle i want you to add you chakra two different ones  could prove better results. We both finished and a wooden coffin came up and a random shinobi awoke he touched his body and looked around. Im pretty sure that i died he looked at us and pulled out a kinai. Who are you what do you want. I walked towards the body deflecting the rounds of kunai and shuriken thrown at me  using my chains. I grabbed his head and looked at him dead center in the eye through my blindfold. Who are you ? im a shinobi of the cloud last time i saw someone was the 3rd shinobi war. Wait that blond hair i recognise it somewhere ! before he could finish i pushed him back into the coffin not another word. I placed a seal and the coffin closed back up. Looks like its complete i rolled up my scroll and placed it in my pocket. I walked over to the three nice to meet all of you im sure our paths will cross again. I sunshined away leaving orochimaru. Lets hope we do meet again just by looking at her she gives off the vibe of beauty. You should see my niece without her mask well time to train everyone heard to the training room . its only 4:00 cant we sleep i saw you all sleep at 9:00 dont test me. Everyone nodded and went. I went back to my room and took a shower washing off any dust that could have gotten on me. I dried my hair and brushed it i went to the desk and finished my notes on the reanimation jutsu. I felt a little tired so i decided to have a quick nap before our meeting.  I woke up to a loud crash