Lonesome town

"There's a place where lovers go to cry there troubles away"

y/n sat under the tree in a field a couple miles away from home, she would always come here when she wanted to be left alone but today she wasn't alone she was with Matt.

"And they call it lonesome town"

Ever since y/n was younger she always liked to be alone she always tried her hardest to make sure it stayed that way, that was until she met Matt.

"Where the broken hearts stay"

When Matt met y/n he tried his hardest for her to let him in but she was a closed book that didn't want to be opened, that was fussed over for a day then forgotten about the next, a book that was left on the shelve to collected dust, a neglected book that everyone had given up on, expect him.

"You can buy a dream or two"

y/n thought Matt would have given up within a today or two but after two months he was still going strong, she started taking a liking to the boy enjoying his presence. It had been 66 days and he was still adamant he was going to figure out the mystery of y/n l/n.

"To last you through the years"

After 6 months of trying he did it, she let him open her forgotten thoughts and her unspoken opinions they were inseparable y/n was never alone anymore , there were times where she still wanted to be alone but Matt wouldn't allow it he knew if he did she would try close up again and go back to her neglected ways.

"And the only price you pay is a heart full of tears"

So when she wanted to be alone they went to the endlessly long fields to the old oak tree in the middle and just sat next to each other in silence taking in the view and enjoying each other's precision.

"Going down to lonesome town"

The day y/n l/n met Matt Sturniolo she was never alone again.