Rules

1) Be patient. Things happen, we've all got lives outside of Wattpad and sometimes it blocks us from our Wattpad lives. If we don't get to your request right away, we ask that you be patient and wait. As of right now, we only have one Graphic Guru on the workshop, so not all requests will be delt with right away.

2. Be specific. Our Graphic Guru is not a mind reader. She can't know what you want or what your vision or taste is, if you don't tell her.

3. Be respectful. We are all humans. We all make mistakes. If our Graphic Guru makes a mistake on your cover or if it isn't what you want, please be polite and professional about it. Do not criticize and do not be rude.

4. Follow pixel_meg and SankalpD000, if your request was excepted. Show our Gurus some love and follow them on Wattpad if they excepted your cover request

5. Give credit to both our Graphic Gurus

6. Use their works for at least a month before changing it.

7. Be polite. You are not to be rude to our Guru or to anyone sending a request on this book. We pride ourselves on being a warm and welcoming community and we will not tolerate rude or disrespectful people.

8. Choose a guru. Since there are two Gurus working the Workshop they won't know who should take the request. Choosing a guru would make the decision much easier for our Gurus. This can be done in the Graphics Form. If you need help deciding, just look at our Graphics Displays.

9. Leave a review. If you have recieved a cover from our Guru, please leave a little review of your experience and if you were happy, to either pixel_meg, SankalpD000, or privately message us here. Reviews helps us improve and also give feedback to future customers.

Make sure to accept and adhere all the rules on the workshop, otherwise your request will be denied.