𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐬 [𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭]

Sooo I started a different chapter but I don't feel like typing it rn.. So I'mma do BlackStar!!! He just makes me: 🦋🦋🦋
The definition of the word Ass worship is: the bury your face into someone Ass, admiring it's beauty.

The promt for this is : #19, In The Kitchen.

165: "Do you like when I thought you like that?"

_______________________________________

🦕🦕🦕
_______________________________________

"Stupid BlackStar, why can't he clean his goddamn dishes for once..." You grumbled under you breath as you scrubbed the dish in your hand harder.

"I swear if he wasn't as hot as he is, I would've left him already.." You rinsed off the dish and turned around to wipe down the counter.

You leaned you body forward attempting to reach the opposite side of the table. Your actions halted when you felt something nuzzle itself into your backside.

A gasp left your throat and you whipped your head around to see what is was. But low a behold it was your idiot boyfriend, BlackStar, with his head stuck between your legs.

You couldn't even open your mouth to say something, when he said something that just sounded like a muffled mess. You let out a confused 'huh'.

He lifted his head and made eye contact with you.

"I said, nice ass." He tightened his arms around your thighs. You stood up, letting your ass rest on his face. You grinned and push back, shaking your hips a little.

"Think so?" You said. He hummed, nodding his head as a response. His hands came up to your ass and gave both cheeks a hard squeeze.

You giggled as you stepped away from him, hearing the oven beep. He made a noise of displeasure, standing up and leaning on the counter next to you as you took your lasagna.

Your body shifted and turned to place the hot lasagna filled pan on the counter you just wiped off. A laugh escaped your throat when you felt eyes on you, specifically your ass.

"Your staring, BlackStar" A laugh left your mouth as you turned your head. You saw him walking up to you, obviously staring at your ass.

Before he could touch you you had grabbed the pan and set in on the clean top of the oven, and turning back around. BlackStar groaned, and gripped your hips rubbing circles on them.

"Stop pushing me away, doll." He sighed. He pulled you closer and wrapped his arms around your lower torso. You giggle leaning your head back on his chest and tilting it up.

"I was just making room" You smiled up at him. His hands ran up your sides and he gave you a confused face. Your hand moved up to his face, cupping it in your palm at a slightly awkward angle.