Boredom

It was close to midnight. I didn't had anything to do, until I felt a sensation in my pants. My penis was getting hard and I didn't saw anything hot, it just got hard out of context. I knew I needed to realise that pressure. I grabbed my cock, got a nice grip and started shaking. It felt so good, so nice, hard to describe. I started to imagine hot nice thicc girls. My dick was so hard, pulsating, balls were bouncing up and down. My hand felt sore, but that pleasure I couldn't stop. While I was fapping it started to think about weird things, like how it feels like to be a dick. Maybe dicks also have dreams, passions, maybe they aren't just sex machines. I felt bad for my dick, but also couldn't stop fapping, I don't know but, thought about dicks being aware beings kinda turned me on even more. Then happens something unexpected. My dick started talking to me. He told me, that I shouldn't worry about him and that he also enjoys masturbation. He was so great, funny and handsome. I think I felt in love during that moment. I couldn't stop myself but kiss him. I kept kissing and then started sucking, basically I was doing a self felatio. But then I woke up. I realized it was all a dream. I couldn't believe. It was so heartbreaking, losing love of my life. But I said to myself "girl stop fantasising about being a boy and having a dick".