NEW BOOK PREVIEW !🌝

Jaylen Mariah Boss

Dear jaylen

"I know your probably wondering where I went this morning because I'm not there I know, I left last night after you went to sleep.  listen babe I'm getting old and really can't feen for y'all as much that's why I left it up to you. I packed all my belongings and left I paid the all the bills for the house for up to 7months I hope that's enough time for you to find a job so you can start paying the bills yourself i also stacked up on the food with 1 month worth and left at least 4 hundred dollars on your card. I hope you forgive me but I still have dreams of going to Hawaii and getting married to my dream husband and no man wants to raise kids that's not his. Take care my darling and remember I will always love you and my wonderful baby-boy, kiss your brother on the cheek for me.

- Sincerely your mother

I silently cried as I read through the letter my "mother" left. My mother Karen wasn't always there for me and my brother but she kept us in the latest clothes and shoes. What "Mother" up and leaves their children behind for a dream ? Was we not good enough ? Or is it because mi father didn't want to live in her little fantasies of ah dream ?

Do y'all like this so far ?... I'm currently writing another book it's named "unravel me" and it's a Dave east fan fiction book hope y'all like it ...... with that being said I have writers block on this book currently "this nba youngboy book" sooooo I might delete it 😞.
But anywho should I continue writing this book or juss give up ?😕

• I talk too much. Yes Ik