Part 1: The New Kids

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
I woke up sideways in my bed with my feet hanging out. My stomach ached and I was cold. I groggily stood up and freshened up. I made my bed, brushed my teeth, and changed into my casual clothes. Sorry, I should have explained myself, my name is Ben Ripley. I am a spy currently attending the school of the CIA Academy of Espionage. I have been here a total of 3 years and experienced more here than at the various places I have been entire life. It's not easy being a spy, as you may have assumed. You constantly have to be on alert and deal with murders, terrorists, and the bad guys all the time.

I hurried down to the cafeteria where my friends were. They were sitting down at the table in the corner away from the rest of the students. I quickly got my salad and sat down with them. "What took you so long?" Zoe asked in a baby voice, "Did you wake up sideways again?" She ruffled my hair as I sat down. I slapped her hand away and she relapsed, pretending to be in pain. She fake fell over backwards and placed her hand on her forehead, "I can't believe my friend has done this, what will I eve-" Zoe stopped talking and I glanced to see what the problem was. Zoe was staring at the front of the cafeteria, I couldn't see what was there because of all the kids in the way. Zoe's face turned from fake drama to head over heels swooning.

She quickly turned her head towards the wall, blushing. I stood up to see what was happening when I saw the most beautiful girl ever. This girl had silky black hair, feisty orange eyes, and the best smile I have ever seen. However, she was with another boy standing by her side.... (I know it sounds weird but this is the first time I have described someone with imagery, so bare with me)

I started blushing without realizing and sat down. I told myself to calm down and try to see if I could recognize them. I searched through all 3 years of my time being here but came up with nothing.
"This girl is new" was the conclusion I came up with. Jawa snapped me back to reality and asked why I looked like I had set my face on fire. I started to point at the front of the cafe but saw nothing. The girl and boy had gone into the school. Once my thoughts came back to normal, I finished my breakfast, and started heading to my 1st period class.

Zoe appeared in front of me with a excited look on her face. She asked me, "Did you see the 2 new students? Hannah and Jack?" I nodded and asked her, "How do you know their names already?"

Zoe explained, "I asked a teacher in the hall and they told me. They also told me that these two have been top of the charts in every class they took. They ended up skipping 3 grades still getting top, so they got recruited to this school." I nodded and asked, "So, what were you blushing about?"

This  caught Zoe off guard and she immediately started blushing again. I asked her, "Was it from that boy at the front? Jack?" She turned tomato red and confronted me, "Even if I was blushing, you were too. Was it because of that girl Hannah?" I slowly nodded and she admitted that she liked Jack.

We walked in silence to our 1st period, thinking about what had just happened. "What about Erica?" Zoe asked, breaking the silence. I could feel tears rushing to my eyes from the word, "Erica" Zoe covered her mouth realizing what she had just said and started comforting me. After I calmed down a bit, I started recalling the events of... Erica's... death.

We were on our way towards SPYDER'S headquarters, when Erica slumped forward in her seat. Cryus gasped and pulled over in an instant. He yelled at us to get to the other side of the car and pull out our snipers. We were all confused but we did as he commanded. It took me about 5 seconds to process what had happened. Erica got.... sniped. I instantly stood up and checked the front seat to see Erica's body, lifeless. It was when a sniper bullet zoomed by my head, I ducked under cover again. My salty tears staining the ground. After that event I was devastated, I had been sulking in my room for 3 months, until my friends convinced me to come out.

*RING*

The bell indicating that 1st period had started snapped me back to the real world. Zoe picked me up and waved goodbye. I stepped into first period with puffy eyes and sat down.  The professor started rambling on about how to trisect an angle.

Near the end of class, I felt a tap on my back and turned around. It was Hannah. She was even more extraordinary up close. She had long, silky, black hair, eyes so fiery, she could melt you with them. (Once again, first time describing someone like this) She dropped a note on my seat and smiled. The note smelled of lavenders, which soothed me, and it said, "Meet me at the park after school" I nodded and turned back around. The moment I did I blushed like a fire hydrant and celebrated to myself. I was happy again... hopefully.