In the hospital

Angel pov

Beep beep beep

The machines next to me were going off. It
Was around 2 am and I couldn't sleep. I looked over to my mom and saw her sound asleep in the chair next to me.

I had to go to the bathroom so I slowly got up wincing in pain as I felt pain explode through my stomach.

I made my way towards the bathroom. I went into a stall and I sat down doing my business.

I heard the bathroom door open and I heard footsteps. The stall doors were opening one by one.

It finally got to mine. And I heard a knock. "I'm in here" I said. I felt goose bumps run up my spine.

I hurried up and finished and flushed the toilet. I walked out of the stall. I didn't see anyone. I went to the sink to wash my hands.

I was looking down to get the soap when I got this odd feeling. I looked up in the mirror and saw someone standing behind me.

I gasped -

I shot up in bed breathing really heavy. My min woke up quickly.

"Honey what's wrong?" She asked worried

"Nothing it was just a dream" I said trying to calm myself down.

My mom hugged me "here drunk some water." She said handing me a glass.

I took the glass and gulped it down. When I was finished I put the glass back on the table besides me.

I laid back down and closed my eyes.

**************

I woke up to sunlight shining in my eyes. I looked over and saw an empty chair. I looked around and didn't see my mom.

My stomach growled, I was kind of hungry. I can't remember the last time I ate.

I went to move but felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down. Fuck I forgot I was shot I thought.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my mom walked in. She smiled "hey sweetie, I see you're awake." She said coming up to me, kissing my forehead.

I smiled. "Are you hungry?" She asked

I nodded "yes I am"

She smiled "ok I'll go get you something, is there anything specific you want?" She asked

I thought really hard "chicken nuggets and ice cream." I said

"You got it! Be back in a minute" she said walking out.

I chuckled, I really did miss her a lot.

************

After about a couple minutes my mom walked in with a whole buffet. My eyes lit up I was so excited.

She put the food down on the eating tray thingie. I started to dig in.

After about a few minutes of eating a nurse walked in.

It was nurse Kayla. She smiled at me "how are you doing today?" She asked kindly as she started checking my vitals

"I'm in a little bit of pain but I'm ok." I responded.

"Yes, you will be sore for a few days maybe even for a few weeks but you'll heal up soon." She responded

I just nodded. She didn't talk to me for the rest of the time being. She checked my IV and everything else. Once she was done she walked out.

I looked over and saw my mom texting someone. "Who are you texting?" I asked

She looked up "oh no one honey." She said putting her phone away.

I lay there watching whatever was on tv for a little while.

After awhile my mom hugged me. "I have a surprise for you." She said

I looked at her confused "what is it?" I asked

"I can't tell you, you'll have to wait and see." She smirked

"Umm ok?" I said weirded out and then I went back to watching my TV.