-Morning In The Unknown Flat-

There is a bright light waking me up. I wake up with a headache, my stomach is turning which is never a good sign. I sit up from the bed I just laid in. Then I notice, this is not my bed, it's not my room. Where am I?

I get up from the bed. I can smell alot of masculine parfyme. I don't even use that much myself. I use the walls to support myself as I walk around the flat. It's rlly modern and it has alot of space.

There is only natural light that lightens up the place. There is big windows and alot of white furniture as well the walls are white which reflects the light in the room. The floor is warm, I can feel it through my socks. Everything seems to be safe for now.

I quickly search every room for a bathroom. And you probably know why. As I walk in a quick pace around the flat, my ears start to pick up snoring sounds as I walk by the living room. I look around me and start walking towards the sound. I get close enough to the couch. Am I dreaming? I see a man sleeping on the couch with a blanket and his clothes on. I get shocked and feel my anxiety skyrocketing.

I quietly turn around and start walking directly to the first door I see. It's the bathroom, damn I'm lucky. I start gagging and I quickly flee down to the toilet and start throwing up. Yuck, being hungover is never easy.

I sit there on the bathroom floor for what seems to be forever. I almost start to fall asleep with my arms around the toilet. I get alarmed by ruffling noises that get closer to the door. I turn around to the door and look at the handle. Fuck sake I forgot to lock the door. I see the handle turn and the door opens.
_______________________________________

Hey, thank you for reading.
I'm new to wattpad and I am trying to write as fast as I can cause alot of friends is reading :') They want more parts.

Fun fact:
The story is originaly from a dream I had the other day about me and Changkyun from the kpop band Monsta X.