Your parents would be proud

Authors note: Thank you so much 32 reads, that to me is so amazing!! Those of you who are keeping up with the story I am posting two chapters a day. This will happen every day in the evening and maybe the afternoons on weekends. So I hope you enjoy this chapter it's got some action in it for all you Star Wars fans!!

....... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........

Red shoots grazed through the black void as the snow pounded down on the ground.

"You need to run, the empire must not know that you work for the alliance. You have to go now"!

Gwen's voice rang out all around bouncing from the walls. I began running in one continuous path as everything blurred together as my surroundings refocused to the cold harsh snow that fell to the ground. My heart rate began beating in rhythm of my feet that vigorously ran through the forest. I tripped sending my body jerking forward. I attempted to get up. A shadow began to loom over me creating cold and ragged breath escaped me as a warm coat of blood spilled from my side. I looked up revealing a black cloaked and masked figure. I screamed as everything faded out of view as in the black that took over. Though in the black two birds danced in the wind gliding in perfect harmony as one began to fall....

I immediately jolted out of bed sweet pouring down my face pooling under my lip. "What was that''? I panted instantly placing my head back down upon my pillow leaning up at the ceiling. I tried to comprehend it but could not. I blinked trying to not think about it but as much as I tried it would not leave my mind. I prayed that this was just a dream and would not come true, I would not let the empire take over, not a chance. "I need to cool off". I told myself and the only thing that came into view was training. Being a part of the rebellion was something I had only been doing for a few months. Choosing to join had been a decision I made only a month prior to my coronation and I needed to maintain shape. I slipped out of bed, slowly making my way to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face allowing it to drop down. I walked out feeling refreshed and cleansed. I pulled on my warm up outfit. I put on tight yoga pants and a loose fitting top, I slicked my hair back into a ponytail pulling it tighter together. I sprinted towards the door grasping my training staff before leaving my room. I trudged through the empty halls as I became consumed by my own thoughts. I dived deeper as I remembered the mission I needed to take later today.

I made it to the courtyard, as I walked out I squinted letting my eyes adjust to the rising sun. It glowed as it began to peak the mountain in the horizon. The cold moist air blew by me as I stepped out on to the ground. I breathed in the aromas of nature as my senses awakened around me. I could hear the slow ripple of the lake a couple miles away east and the chirp of birds singing ringed out as well as the ruffle of the grass. Two guards showed up knowing my usual schedule of training.

"You ready your highness"?

"The question is are you ready". I was prepared and wanting a vigorous training session.

"We always are".

They replied confidentiality ready. I gripped my staff firmly in my hand. I spun it around moving in sync with my body. I planted my foot down and swirled my leg around impacting the guards. I lifted my staff hitting his jaw. I back flipped using my staff to balance on, flinging my legs back, knocking the one guard off his feet. Then struck my staff at his throat instantly pulling it away as my breaths increased growing by the second. I became completely consumed by fighting them off, I spun around my hair flinging from both sides. I blew it out of my face and glanced in both directions as they surrounded me. Directed by my staff, I stretched out punching one of them and sending a kick at the nearest guard and wedged my elbow on his side. I flung the staff in the next direction preparing myself for impact. Planting my foot as I made for a swing almost impacting my staff into Gwen. "Oh gosh, I am so sorry". I instantaneously pulled my staff down letting it fall to the ground.

"It's fine, but your training is too vigorous. What's wrong"?

"Nothing just distracted". I continued to train, throwing another punch as I swerved my leg. I desperately wanted to take out any pent up emotions after these stressful days I had endured. Next to ruling and being a part of the rebellion I had a never ending hunting dream.

"It is not nothing I can tell".

"It is". I gritted through my teeth as I pushed out with all my might and yanked my staff off the ground into my hands. She continued growing more and more concerned.

"You can't use that out in the open like this, if anyone were to see you..."

I cut her off "No one is going to see me and I am fine out here".

"You have a gift and some people will use it against you. I have seen people like you, what happened to them is unspeakable".

"What good... is it if I do not... practice". I spoke breaking off for a breath still not fully giving her my attention. As the training intensified I continued throwing punches in several directions.

"I know... just slow down, slow down"!!

I swung my staff out in frustration as Gwen grabbed it out of my hand. This in terms made me slow down my breaths and began to relax my mussels. "Hey let go, I told you I am fine"

"You're not. And using frustration during the training is not a wise idea. Now what's wrong"?

I continued moving my legs around and threw several guards on to the ground as a thud echoed with them. I began to stop as my senses began to kick into reality as I returned to a normal standing position. I turned toward Gwen meeting her in her eyes.

"You spoke with the council".

"Yeah". I spoke expressing my frustration.

"What did they say"?

"They... don't think I can rule".

"I'm not surprised ... The council came after parents died. You need to me mindful of your soundings if anyone would find out you are a part of the Rebel Alliance... "

"What are you saying".

"I'm saying that you need to be careful, being a part of the rebellion is difficult especially for you. If you are not cautious in what you do, you could be put under the watching eyes of the empire which is something you do not want".

"Are you suggesting me not being a part of the alliance, because this is something I chose. A chose to better help the galaxy. I told you I was going to do this and was not going to back down."

"Huh".

"What"?!

"Your parents would have been proud of you".

"Really, because I feel like I am letting them down".

"You are not, believe me. If they knew, which I am sure they do, they would commend you. They were a part of the Rebellion, so it is no surprise that you would be as well".

"I never knew that".

"At that point they did not want you to know or be part of it, to keep you safe. Now that you're with the rebels you have to promise me one thing, that you'll stay safe. "

"I will"

"Now go you have a mission to prepare for, but must warn you before you go. You are going to Coruscant the height of the empire's power".

"I realize that. And I will be careful, I've done this before, um I can do it again". I glanced up having the feeling we were being watched and I noticed a person standing near the courtyard.

"I know, now go"

"I am, and thank you so much for everything you have done for my family"

"Your welcome, I am just doing my job"

"It's more than that"

"You are growing into a strong young woman now I don't want to hold you up any longer".

"Goodbye and thank you ". I picked up my staff and headed back inside gearing myself for the mission.

....... ........ ........ ......... ......... ........ .......

Authors note: Surprise, Elizabeth has the force!! I had to add it in there but the character dose not know what it is and will not until later. And will that mysterious person effect the story later on.