Chapter 2

"What the hell" I say before the anonymous person covered my mouth. "Do you know who you're talking too." He whispers in my ear . Shit it's Tom but who cares I'm not that afraid of him I think. I try pushing him off but he tightens both my my wrist on the desk leaving us inches apart. "Look I'm sorry but I was very bothered" I say. "That is no excuse"he says. His words make me get goosebumps all over my body. He lets go and puts my hair behind my ears. " Oh y/l/n I actually really like you but I don't do friends or any of that. He says letting go of me and chuckles . "As is I ever wanted to be friends with a psychopath like you"I say back knowing that was a mistake. He grabs the back of my neck pulling me closer to his face and making me look him in the eye. "Be careful with those words you don't know what I'm capable of." He says as he walks away to his dorm. I was still in shock of what happened and why. I get out of the corridor and make my way to the common room. I like the common room a lot it makes me feel like home only when it's lonely. As I walk in I see a lot of people so I just ignored them and made my way to my dorm. I start to fix my things and organize my room. Once I was finished I walked in my restroom it take a hot shower. "While I was taking my shower I heard someone come in my room but I just ignored it . I got out and wrapped myself in my towel and made is back to my bed where my clothes was laying down to me Parkinson and Malfoy making out on my bed. "get the HELL OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM!" I yelled. Draco looked up to make eye contact with me and the looked back at pansy. "Leave" he told pansy. She left and closed the door. "I met you to Malfoy get the fuck out" i saw angrily. He chuckles and looks at me up and down then leaves without saying nothing. "Weird" I thought. I hurried and changed into my pjs which was like a silk night above my knees and the color was red. Red has always been my favorite color which was why I was bummed out that green was going to be my house color but i learned to like. I grabbed a book and went down to the common room to read in front of the fire pit. A couple minutes of reading someone sat by me but I ignored them like alway. "What you reading there" says the manly voice. I look up to see Adrian Pucey chaser of the slytherin quidditch game which by surprise is talking to me. "Just some Muggle book"I reply back. "I'm Adrian by the way" he says "I'm y/n" I reply. "Oh" he says in a scared tone. "Is there something wrong." I say. "No of course not" he says back to being normal. We ended up talking for a long time when I was finally getting tried he said he walk me to my dorm. Once we got to my dorm he gave me a hug and kissed my forehead which left me in shock. The next morning I woke up to put on my coat and got ready. I ended up putting on some make up and curling my hair but once I was done I made my way downstairs to the common room and saw Adrian. "Hey y/n!" He says cheerfully which is quite odd but I guess nice. "Hey adrian"I reply back. "I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and the rest of the quidditch team for breakfast" he says. "Adrian I would love to but I always sit with Fred,Neville and the rest of their friends but maybe for lunch"I reply back. "Okay sounds great we should head to the great hall." He says. I gave him a smile and a nod. While we were walking he started talking to me about his classes and quidditch, he is such a great guy and so fun . We get stopped by Fred and Neville coming up to us. "NEVILLE!" I scream as I run to hug him. "Y/N i missed you" he says as he hugs me back. Neville is the most sweetest guy at school and I love him as my own brother. "Fred" Adrian says while giving Fred a death stare. "Adrian" Fred reply's giving him the death stare. "I'll see in class y/n"Adrian says as he walks into the great hall . "Okay bye" I reply. Me,Fred and Neville walk in and sit next to the others. While we were talking I felt someone staring at me so I made an excuse to leave. "Hey umm imma go to the restroom." I tell everyone. They nod their head as I left the great hall quickly. I made my way to the restroom and shut it. I felt like there was no air and that I was very hot so I took off my robe. "So you and Adrian" someone says. "Shit malfoy"I thought in my head. "Yeah and" I reply back. "What a joke" he chuckles. "Is there something wrong are you like mad or something cause last time I check you were with pansy" I say. "Pansy is just a fuck toy when I'm bored." He says. That made me so mad even though pansy and I never got along. "Women aren't an object and you should stop treating her like that." You say proudly.He laughs and makes his way to me. I step back until I reach the sink and can't move anymore. "Oh y/l/n you'll never get it well of course you wouldn't." He chuckle then stares at me for a while wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to his chest. He leans to my ear and whispers something. "If anyone lays a hand on you that isn't me they are fucking dead." He whispers in my ear leaving me shook as he leaves the restroom. "What the fuck just happen" was going through my head and why would he say that. I didn't care so I just ignored him. We didn't have class today because the student were going to put they're name in the goblet of fire. I went to go find Fred but I didn't see them anywhere so I found Tom and wanted to have some fun. "Hey tom" I saw cheerfully sitting next to him. "What do you wand y/l/n" he reply's. "Damn why so rude but if you really want to know well I'm bored." I say. "Well go find someone else to bother and stop waisting my time."he says serious. "Rude much and I just wanted to keep you company because I saw you alone." "I don't need anyone and I already told you that." "Wow you know what I was in a good mood and wanted to make a conversation but since you are to much of a little bitch  I'll gladly fuck off." I say leaving. I knew it was pouring outside but I didn't care. "Y/N wait !" Tom shouted but u ignored him. I went to the common room and from there my dorm. I walk in and started to take off my wet clothes from the rain when Tom comes in wet. Good thing I was in my bra and undies. "GOD TOM IM HALF NAKED!" I scream. Tom just stares at me up and down and makes his way over to me fast and grabs my neck. "Why do I want you so bad" he say as he kisses me roughly. The kiss was so rough and passionate I wanted more then I wanted to pull away. He started to wraps his hand around my waist so I jump and wrap my legs around his. He made his way so my restroom and started to take off his clothes. It was all happening fast I've never done this.