|Chapter No. 1|

What am I..

...No..

Who am I..?

Oh yeah..

That's right

(Y/n) Shoujo.

What a disgusting name.

She jumps slightly, realizing she's being pulled back into reality. She looks ahead and see's that the teacher is staring at her..

"Well? Read the next sentence.." He harshly spoke.

"Right.." She said monotonously.

She stood up holding the book in her hand, she wasn't paying attention so she chose a random line hoping she would be correct. She started reading the teacher immediately interrupted her. She looked up at the teacher, he was furious. She looked to her side and saw students looking at and giggling.

"Get out of the classroom Shoujo." He spat. For some reason he didn't like her at all, she barely spoke in class.

She stood up, grabbing her things and walking out of the classroom slowly. She had a bad reputation at Kunugigaoka already.. She has a really bad temper.. Outside of school she would beat her bullies.. She gets picked on because they want to see her rage..She may seem cool and collected on the outside but on the inside theres always a raging fire. Push the wrong button, you better get on your hands and knees and pray she doesn't do anything to you.

She walked down the halls, passing by various classrooms in session. She sighed knowing she is going to miss some homework from the previous class she was in. She continued to walk until she got outside, she saw a vending machine.. She took out some money out of her wallet and put the amount of coins needed for the soft drink she was getting. The bell rung, causing her to look up. She cracked open her soda taking a sip, she liked it.

She was going to take another sip but knocked out of her hand, having it spill all over her uniform. Some boys stood in front of her, trying to seem intimidating.

"Is Ms. Silent voice going to explode? Or are you just going to keep quiet." They taunted.

She stayed quiet for a bit, she felt the soda spread throughout her blazer and seep in touching her skin. Did she really want to let out her anger? Right here? Right now?

"Come on say something!" He yelled into her ear, as he pushed her.

"Say something for us Ms. Silent voice." He said sounding more irritated.

This is it, this is where she finally snaps. He groans and raises his hand to hit her. She grabs his hand and twists it the wrong direction causing a cracking sound, she smiled. His other friends looked at her in fear they tried run away but she grabbed them just in time. She slammed them into the vending machine breaking both of their noses. Students around watched as they whisper to one another. They all went quiet when a certain someone walked down the halls.

(Y/n) looked down and smiled at the three boys who were in pain due to her.

"Shoujo." Said a voice.