Fix Me Up- Reggie x Luke angst

The title is based off of the song "Fix Me Up" written by A Firm Handshake. This was inspired by a moment and a relationship in the movie, "Clouds" on Disney+ This movie was amazing and I 100% recommend watching it if you have not!

This will take place sometime after where the show left off. Some things included in this oneshot are not accurate to the storyline, but I felt like they would fit for this story.

      Another band practice.

      Another day of pain in his chest.

       A day of smiling when he really doesn't feel like it.

     Luke and Julie sit at her keyboard and they discuss the song lyrics to a certain song she's been working on. It's usually just the two of them in their own little world.

     Alex on the other hand lazily taps his drumstick on the crash cymbal on the drum. The sound of light shattering rings in his ears.

      Reggie sits on the table in front of Alex's drum set and let's his fingers dance on the guitar. Him and Alex are usually the ones waiting for instruction. Either that, or Alex disappears with Willie, leaving Reggie alone while Luke and Julie hang out.

     "Hey Reggie, what do you think they're really talking about?" Alex teases, pointing his drumstick to the other two.

       Reggie knows that mischievous look and he looks at the other 2 for a moment. His stomach churns slightly, but he tries to push that feeling aside. He shrugs and smirks, replying,

     "They're probably too busy smooching than writing music."

        At this comment, Julie turns and shoots a glare at the other two boys, Luke hadn't heard their conversation so he just furrows his eyebrows.

      "Uh, you good Jules?" Luke asks, a small smile on his face as he laughs a bit.

      "Oh yeah, I'll be great when I kill your friends...again!" Julie jokes, an evil grin appearing on her face, leaving Alex and Reggie feeling intimidated.

The boys laugh together and Julie joins in soon after rolling her eyes and scoffing. That moment was short lived because Luke and Julie went back to working with each other. Alex went back to his drums, but realized Reggie was still staring at the other two.

He lowered his eyebrows and leaned over his drums to poke Reggie's back, pulling him out of his trance.

"You okay, Bro? We were losing you there!" Alex asks, a small grin on his face.

Reggie turns and smiles, nodding before chuckling a little. He replies,

"Yeah, I'm great- it's just um," He stammers, staring at the two lovebirds before turning back, "their chemistry is just magnetic! I can't pull my eyes away! Heh."

Alex isn't convinced because then Reggie goes back to staring again... almost longingly.

Alex stands up and walks over to Reggie, patting his back before pointing his thumb back to the door. Reggie raises an eyebrow, ready to ask what Alex was doing, but Alex is already walking out of the door.