and i oop-

Jennie's POV

I sighed readjusting myself in the chair because quite fraincally my ass hurt.

Flashback

He kissed me with such passion it made my stomach flutter, he slowly pushed his hand up my shirt, he was suprisingly gentle. "H-hoseokie" i stuttered and he pulled away from my neck, that he had slowly kissed down to, "Yes" he said "I-im a virgin... will you be kind of gentle this time... please" I asked looking down trying to ignore the pain.

"But arent you like 20" he asked and i smiled "Im 19" i said softly and he nodded "But... still how are you a virgin" he asked and i sighed "I was in a phyciatric ward for a few years so people think im crazy" i said and he nodded "Well to be fair i dont think your crazy" He said and i smiled "Thank you Hoseok" I said causing his smile to brighten "No problem Noona" he said before connecting our lips gently this time.

Gosh did i love this man, he moved his kisses to my neck and i sighed "Hoseokie are you a virgin" i asked and he only shook his head which i nodded to. Come on he is perfect did i really expect him to be a virgin? I moaned as he found my sweet spot and started sucking on it slowly.

He took of my shirt smiling at me "Is this okay" he asked and i nodded slowly, still quite unsure. He was being slow and catious with his moves making sure not to scare me, he really is amazing.

Once he was done undressing the both of us he lined himself up at my entrance before looking up at me smiling widely "Are you sure about this we don't have to do this if you don't want to" he said and i rolled my eyes playfully "Just shut up and do it Hoseok" i said playfully and he chuckled.

He slowly pushed into my waching my facial expression to see any sign of pain which he did find a little. "It's going to feel better in a minute okay?" he said and nodded.

Eventually he started to move in and out of me causing me to moan and as he went faster i moaned louder and before i knew it he was pounding into my like no tomorrow and i was moaning so loudly that i couldn't hear the others moans anymore.

I started feeling a bubble form in my stomach signalling that i was going to cum soon "Fuck hoseok" i moaned "Your so fucking tight babygirl" He groaned while burrying his face in my neck pounding harder.

"G-gonna cum" i moaned out "Cum for me babygirl" he growled and that finished me off, i came with a load moan so he pulled out and came on my stomach. He got up and went to the bathroom and when he came back he had a wet rag. He wiped his cum off my stomach with warm wet rag and the finished cleaning me up before rinsing the rag out and just sitting it in the sink.

He came back and laid down next to me pulling me into his chest "I love you princess" he said softly and i smiled  "I love you to Hoseokie" i said before letting sleep ingulf me.

End of flashback

Jin's POV

You know it's really hard pretending like your ass doesnt hurt i swear mast- i mean Namjoon doesn't know how to be gentle

Flashback

I sat on the couch next to Namjoon cuddling into him as the movie played but the peacefullness was cut short by a lot of moans "You know... all the kids are going to be busy for hours and then they are going straight to bed" Namjoon said running a hand up my thigh causing me to bite my lip "But-" "No.. no buts babyboy just let me please you" he said making eye contact with me.

He rubbed me through my through my sweats causing my to whimper "Just watch the movie baby" he said softly and i turned looking back at the movie because i hate disobeying him.

He pulled my sweats down a bit so my member sprung out, He brought his hand up to my mouth "Spit" he said demandingly and i obeyed spiting into his hand so he used that as lotion to jerk me off.

He started going fasted causing me to moan but i was trying to hold it back so i could hear the movie a bit but it really was no use beacuse ot felt so good i couldn't hold in the moans. I let some slip and i could see, from the corner of my eye, him smirking.

Eventually i came, the cum spilling onto my pants. "Now... since we aren't in the bedroom we are going to need some lube so how about.... you suck my dick while i stretch you out yea?" he said and i nodded before taking my pants off and getting on my hands and knees above his dick, that was still covered.

He put to fingers in my mouth forcing me to suck on them which i did glady while undoing his pants and taking out his member. He took his fingers out of my mouth and circled them around my hole before pushing them in and i moaned, wrapping my mouth around his member.

I started sucking and moaning causing him to groan at the viabration "When i finish i want you to spit my cum back on it so that we have some type of lube" he said and i hummed in response causing him to moan from those viabrations as well.

"mmm such a good boy" he said, and soon he came into my mouth so i did as told and spit it back onto his member. He turned me around forcing me back onto my hands and knees as he got in his knees behibd me and pushed himself inside of me causing me to moan and arch my back at the overwhelming pleasure i was recieving.

"Fuck" I moaned and he grabbed my throat pulling my body against him "Watch that pretty mouth of yours" he growled and i nodded "use your words" He said "Y-yes" i whimered "Yes what?" he smirked "Y-yes master" I stuttered blushing, my face turning a crimson color.

He was pounding into me an overwhelming speed causing me to moan extremly loud before cumming and after a few more thrusts Namjoon came also.

This wasnt my first rodeo with him and i knew that definitly wasn't our last round.