𝖆

'I like you'

Dazai observed the man beside him as if he were immersed in the moonlight that illuminated them.

"you okay, Dazai?"

He chuckled while glancing back at some buildings below.

"Why are you asking me? Shouldn't you be asking yourself-"

"I like you. Do you really mean to say that to me?"

Dazai smirked, his eyes now cautiously locking onto the man beside him. "I don't?"

"You forget I can read someone's mind."

"...."

Seeing Dazai silent and staring at him, the man stood up. "I hope you're joking about that."

"Why?"

"Just don't."

Dazai followed the man as he walked down the stairs.

"I said Why, M/n!?" This time he emphasized the word while clenching his fists.

Seeing M/n getting farther away from him made him run and continue to repeat

'I like you, I like you, I like you, I like you, I like you, I like you, like you'

The man abruptly stopped walking and glared at Dazai. "Stop repeating that in your mind!"

Dazai, undeterred, looked up at M/n with a mixture of determination and vulnerability. "sorry, can't stop thinking about it."

M/n sighed, his anger subsiding into a more resigned expression. "Dazai, this isn't the time or place for-"

"When is the right time, then?" Dazai interjected, his voice tinged with frustration.

"I won't let you walk away from me, you know it damn well M/n."

"Dazai, you know what kind of life we lead. It's not simple."

Dazai smirked, a hint of mischief in his eyes. "Who said I wanted simple?"

M/n ran a hand through his hair in frustration. The tension between them lingered in the air. "Just shut it dazai! I don't want to hear your freaking mind again, stop thinking about that sentence! it bothers me bad!"

Dazai's expression shifted darker. "So I'm bothering you?"

"Yes now if you excuse me, I need to go to see Mori"

M/n sighed in frustration and resumed walking, but he stopped again upon hearing Dazai's thoughts.

'I like you, I like you-no-I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you'

Dazai's thoughts repeated the sentence quickly and incessantly, causing M/n to halt and immediately clutch his nose, blood starting to trickle out. "What the- Stop it Dazai!"

'I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you'

M/n fell to his knees, holding his nose. His head began to throb painfully. He lowered his head and saw Dazai's shoes walking and stopping in front of him.

Dazai crouched down, wrapping his arm around M/n's neck. 'I loved you, I loved you, I loved...'

"S-stop it, fuck," M/n pleaded, feeling the onslaught of Dazai's overwhelming emotions causing him physical distress.

Dazai's grip tightened, his voice a whisper against M/n's ear, "You loved chaos, didn't you? Well, here it is."

M/n gritted his teeth, trying to endure both the physical and emotional pain. "This isn't chaos, it's torture!"

'I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you'

His vision became blurred, and he immediately gripped Dazai's waist, attempting to wipe away the blood from his nosebleed. "Fuck you, Dazai."

Dazai leaned in, his lips brushing against M/n's ear as he ran his fingers through the man's hair as well.

"Trust me, you will soon"