Kiara and Krish

She looks at her left side and sees  the reason for her living, her bundles of joy

She tried to get up,at that time doctor comes and says," don't strain yourself pragya, you need to take rest"

With teary eyes pragya asks

Pr: they both are

Doctor cuts her

Do: absolutely fine....a little weak but nothing to be worried.... generally premature babies will be very weak but these two are healthy..

Pragya wipes her tears..

Do: they are fine but you are not pragya...you should take care of yourself atleast for their sake..

Pragya nods...

Then after the doctor left from there, pragya slowly gets down and comes near the cradle and looks at her babies...

Pragya smiles with happy tears..she touches their face and says," I am sorry beta but mumma promise you both, I will surely take you both to your papa.. very soon"

She kissed both babies on their heads..

Then she lightly swinged the both cribs together..

After some days, in her house pragya is trying to put her kids to sleep ...

Her house is very small...it has only one big hall , one washroom and one small kitchen...

Hall has many photos of abhi ...and there is a CCTV camera on a corner..

She wanted to show abhi everything about their kids..

Even though she is angry on him,  she can never hate him...he is her life...how can she hate him?..  he left her but he gave her two precious memories of her love..

  he left her but he gave her two precious memories of her love