Chapter 6

𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 & ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

_______________________________

ISABELLA'S POV

I watched Maddie walk away. I didn't mean to upset her, she's just frustrating some times. I decided to give her, her space. I smelled her scent but it was far away. My wolf wasn't speaking and I didn't really want her to, not now. 

The class was dismissed a couple of minutes later. The boy from before stopped near me and I saw his nose twitch. He smelled like Maddie for some odd reason. He snapped his head towards the doors. 

"You ok?" I asked him. 

"Did Luna go out that way?" he asked in return. 

"Yeah...she's mad at me" I replied. 

He walked over and I followed him. I saw Maddie running back. The boy ran out and jumped over her right on top of a wolf. He threw the wolf into a tree. My eyes widened as more wolves came out of the forest. 

Maddie grabbed the boy and pulled him into her. He kept a protective stance as he growled at the other wolves. 

MADISON'S POV - A couple of minutes before

I stepped back on instinct as a familiar boy came forward. He was wearing a smirk and he was only in sweats. I growled at him and some of his pack members growled back. I glanced around and saw that he brought a lot with him including my parents. 

"Well sister, you sure did escape us there for a minute" my brother grinned. I glared at him but said nothing. "What? Cat got your tongue?" he teased. 

One wolf jumped at me but I easily side-stepped and snapped its neck in one swift movement. The now-dead wolf now lay at my feet. One of the wolves whimpered and jumped at me. I did the same to that one. 

"You bitch" Greyson growled, "get her!" 

I took off towards the packhouse. I saw Isabella and Arthur standing by the door as I broke through the tree line. Arthur ran at me but instead of colliding he jumped over me and I heard a whimper and then a loud thud from a tree. 

I turned and pulled Arthur into me as he stood in a protective stance and growled at the wolves as they broke out of the tree line. "Cut your wrist" he whispered. 

My left hand clawed. I dragged my point-finger claw down my right wrist. It dripped blood. I sensed more of Isabella's pack members collecting at the front, watching the two of us as my brother stepped out of the forest. 

"Oh, you got a little boy to protect you now? How pathetic. You're nothing without her" Greyson sneered. 

Arthur tried to get out of my grip but I held tight, "not yet" I muttered. 

The ground shook as a loud howl pierced the air. Greyson looked panicked. I winked and held up my wrist. He paled. I felt power coarse through my veins as a familiar brown-haired girl appeared next to me as if she's been here the whole time. 

Her eyes were glowing bright orange and her fangs were out. Black veins were coming from her eyes as she smirked at the pack in front of her. "What do you think, Bek?" Katie asked. A black-haired girl appeared on the opposite side of me. Her eyes were glowing a dark red. 

"Not so bad. If Mads could take on about fifty without her powers then we should be good" Rebekah grinned as she shot me a look. 

"You don't stand a chance" spat Greyson. 

I let go of Arthur. He walked closer to Greyson and bowed, "my name is Arthur Royal. I don't think we've met" he said as he straightened back up. 

"Why would I care? You're just a pathetic Royal, not the one I want" Greyson said. 

"Oh, I forgot to mention who my sister was..." Arthur grinned as his eyes turned a dark red. 

Greyson paled again, fear rolling off him in waves. Familiar wolves and people came out from behind the packhouse. My eyes glowed a dark purple. "You have till the count of three," I said. 

"1..." Katie said. 

Some of his pack members bolted. 

"2..." Rebekah said. 

Only a tiny bit more. 

"3" I growled. 

A blonde landed in front of me. She stood up as Arthur moved back over to me. Greyson stumbled back in fear. "HEY!" Katie, Rebekah, and I yelled. The wolves on our side charged. 

The blonde turned towards me and Arthur with an all too familiar trouble maker smirk. She walked towards us, "go to your mate, Lily. Protect her pack. You can't be in this fight just yet" 

I smiled at her before walking back with two wolves. They were positioned on each side of me. I walked up to the door. "Maddie...what the hell is happening?" Isabella asked. 

"I'll explain soon but for now, no one leaves this place" I replied, "Luther, Noah, you know what to do" 

The two wolves bowed their heads as they got into position. They stood on either side of the door. A wolf ran at us but Noah put up a forcefield so he flew back. Luther leaped and drained the wolf before going back into position. 

"Holy shit!" multiple people yelled. 

A familiar wolf met my eyes. Luther and Noah looked at me. I could see the smirk in their eyes. I gave them a curt nod. The wolf ran over to us. She growled at me then her eyes shifted to something near Luther. 

A little girl no younger than five was hiding behind a pillar. The wolf launched at her but I was too quick. I collided with her in mid-air. Luther shifted back and grabbed the girl. He set her in the house before shifting back into his wolf form. 

I kicked the wolf in the nose and she whimpered. My eyes glowed purple. Janet, the wolf, leaped at me but Luna interfered. She kicked her back with her back legs and then shifted back. She stood in front of me. 

"Bad dog" Luna smirked before snapping her neck. She turned to me, "careful Beta. You don't want to get hurt" she then shifted and ran back into the fight. I heard Noah snickering. 

I turned my head and glared at him. He pretended to be licking his paw. Luther rolled his eyes. I was about to go back when something collided with me. 

____________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote! Oooh, Maddie has friends! I hope this makes up for the last chapter. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it! ;0