The letter and Phone call

Good Day, Minna. I'm back!

I am making another story. Don't worry it is just short. :)

Hey, I dont own the characters of DC. It belongs to Gosho Aoyama.

#ShinxRan ^^

======∞=======∞=======∞====

Ran's POV

It was 10 years after Shinichi's disappearance after we went to Tropical Land.

I woke up nearly 7:00 in the morning. I got up and went straight in the bathroom to wash my face. I stared at my reflection at the mirror, my eyes are fluffy. I had been crying last night since Conan kun was picked up by his mother yesterday. I splashed cold water in my face feeling a bit more awake. I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. It is rather silent today.

"Ohayo oto san" I flashed a smile to my father which is half-awake.

"Ohayo Ran. Is breakfast ready?" He asked

"It is already served"

Silence is ruling while we are eating.

After eating I decided to clean Conan kun's room to check if he left anything. And in my surprise, he forgot his favorite book that he had been reading since he was here. I picked it up and flipped the pages of the book.Then I saw a piece of paper glued at the last page of the book. I unfolded it and read the letter.

.

.

.
Dear Ran,

This is Shinichi...

I think you are wondering why Conan left this book. I have something important to tell you but I wish to keep it as a secret. And please do understand.

Do you remember the day we went to Tropical Land? Right, it is the day when I disappered. Well, I didn't actually disapper. When I asked you to return home, I actually went after a mysterious guy we encountered at the murder that day. I witnessed a deal but I failed to see his partner at my back. He hit me hard at the back of my head. He forced me to swallow some kind of pill. Apotoxin 4869. That pill entirely changed my life and identity . I turned into a 7-year old child, Edogawa Conan.

Yes, I am the Conan that you know. The Conan which is living with you since the day I left. I didn't tell you the truth before because it is an extremely dangerous syndicate. They will kill everyone who knows or witnessed their activities and of course everybody related. I didn't want to harm you. I left at the agency because we finally found a way of how to arrest them. I am so sorry Ran. I promise you, when I come back, I will marry you.

I love you, Ran.

Your childhood friend, Shinichi

I am still shocked of what I read. My tears burst out of my eyes. My mind is still trying to absorb the information I received. Conan kun...Shinichi...the only two boys I loved and is deeply etched in my heart is only the same? Is this true? After some moments of crying and sobing...I thought of an idea.

"Wait!! Maybe I can catch Shinich at his home before he can leave." I whispered to myself.

I quickly changed and ran outside the agency. Crap...It is freezing cold. But I didn't care to turn back anymore. My mind is only sticking up with one thought.

To see Shinichi.

I finally reached is house and ring his doorbell... No one answered. I tried to ring it again as fast as I can...despirately expecting that Shinichi will burst out of the house angrily...but got no answer.

"Silly me, why am I expecting him to come out if he is not here?" I let out a big sigh. I sadly walked away with no destination in mind.

I just walked and walked untill I realized that my phone is ringing. I picked it up, hoping that it was Shinichi.

"Moshi moshi" I said in a monotone

"Ran chan...This is Yukiko, the mother of Shinichi"

"Shinichi's mom?"

"I just called to inform you that I will be going back to Japan."

"Why? Is there something you forgot?"

"Well actually, I have something to show you." She said on a rather sad tone.

"Uhmmm....Can I ask you something?"

"Yes what is it?"

"Will Shinichi be coming too?"

" Yes he will"

We bid goodbye at each other. She said that they will be coming this Saturday, two days from now. She said that I should dress formally

I returned home happily thinking about the fact that Shinichi will come back.

======∞=======∞=======∞=====