The Party and Revelation

========∞========∞=======∞====

Ran's POV

After two days...

After taking breakfast...I quickly prepared myself to see Shinichi. I am so happy and excited to see him again. I grabbed my jacket and phone and went out.

" This day will turn out great!" I said to myself.

I finally reached my destination. Kudo's Mansion. I was shocked that the gate was fully opened. The lawn was perfectly clean. And the house is looking good,with a lot of cars parked in front. I was surprised to see the house in this state because before it was called 'haunted' because the house was indeed dirty and looks abandoned.

Even though the gates are open, I pressed the doorbell and waited for response. Shinichi's okasan greeted and approached me.

"It is good that you are able to come." She said with a smile. I noticed that her eyes are sore, it is red and fluffy like she had just cried. But I didn't bother at it.

I just smiled as a reply. " What is this important thing that you need to tell me?"

" You will know it later...Please go inside...We are about to start."

Shinichi's mother accompanied me to their living room. The room is well lighted and is full of guest. It looks like we are having a party, a formal one. I saw many police officers, especially Inspector Megure with his subordinates. I also saw Hattori kun and Kazuha chan fighting again. I can also see some relatives of Shinichi and I can see Sonoko. But in my surprise, she is with the Detective Boys. Only Conan is missing. (Of course). I approached them.

"Hi Sonoko... Hi to you Ayumi chan, Genta kun , Mitsuhiko kun and Haibara san." I greeted them with a big smile.

"Hi Ran...So you are invited too? I thought so." Sonoko said

"Why are we having a party? Is there an ocassion?"

"Of course! It is Shinichi's coming back. Ran, this is a perfect chance to tell everybody what are you feeling towards him"

Then before I can even answer Sonoko, the lights went out and lit a ministage where Yukiko and Yusaku Kudo is standing.

" Good day, everyone. Thank you for taking time to come here." Yukiko started "I suppose you are waiting for something "important". You don't have to wait any longer. Yusaku will tell you everything. And you are free to ask questions after we finished discussing it to you."

Everyone's eyes are fixed on the couple in front. Particularly to Yusaku who held the mike.

"Okay, everyone, do some of you wonder where is Shinichi? Why is he not with us in stage? Shinichi will be going here later he will be at the middle of the stage. I think all of you here are aware to the big revelation to my son to all of you by a letter. Some of you, maybe, are wondering if it is even possible to happen. But it is true. The Conan Edogawa you all know is actually my son, Kudo Shinichi."

No one even dared to move or react upon hearing Yusaku. Then he continued.

"And as you know, this organization that is mentioned on the letter , is the one who shrunk him. The first learners about this secret are us (pointing to Yukiko and himself), Professor Hakase , Hattori Heiji and that highschooler, Haibara Ai"

Well this time, everyone is shocked. Why to a highschooler?

"Maybe all of you are wondering why her? Why not Inspector Megure? Why not Ran? Why of all people he choose Haibara? Miss Haibara please come in front."

Everyone's eyes is following Haibara as she went up the stage.

"She is not just a highschooler like you can see and like my son,she is also a victim of the said organization."