55

Jennie's pov

"I never thought that our first date will be like this" I said when we finished our lunch.

"I don't do typical dates kitten, I want this to be memorable and unique" lisa said while sitting across me.

"unique huh?" I decided to mocked her to hide what I truely felt towards her words.

"I promise you that you'll sleep tonight with smile on your beautiful face" she said proudly while wiggling her brows.

"I'll be looking forward to it" I challenged and leaned back while crossing my arm.

"let's go" she stood up and offered a hand for me.

"where.... okay I will not ask anymore" I said and took her hand.

"good girl" she said before kissing the back of my hand.

I'm thankful that she decided to walk ahead after she kissed my hand. I don't want her to see my reaction towards her sweet little gesture.

We are walking towards the cabin so I thought we'll going inside but to my dismay, she brought me at the back of the cabin where a horse were waiting for us.

"If you think that I'll ride that one, you can think again lisayah" I said and stopped meters away from the horse.

"scaredy cat?" she teased with mischievous grin.

"I'm not!" I fired back.

"if not then let's go" she challenged while smirking.

"we were sitting whole lunch, I want to walk" I excused and hope she'll buy it.

"you're not good at lying kitten" she said calmly as she rested her elbow agains the back of the horse.

"fine! I'm scared,I don't want to ride that!" I snapped.

"hey hey kitten, look at me" she said softly and held both of my shoulders.

"no,you'll just tease me" I said and she held my chin to faced her.

"you don't have to be scared, I'm here. I won't let anything hurt you, just trust me okay?" she softly said with assurance.

"if I fell, I swear manoban, I'll cut your bangs off" I warned and glared at her.

"not my bangs" she quickly covered her bangs that made me laughed.

"there, just laugh, I want to hear it all day" she said and pinch my cheek.

She walked towards the horse again and lend her hand to help me climb of it.She then help herself up without any sign of struggle.I stiffened when I felt her behind me, our bodies are touching against each other.

"loosen up kitten" she whispered behind my ear that sent shiver through my body.

"I'm scared lisayah,what if-"

"shhhh,I'm here" she said softly and the horse started to move.

I remained silent after her assuring words,I got amazed by the movement of the horse and the woods we're heading at.

"this is fun" I said when I got used to it.

"thank you for letting me experienced it lisa" I said and look at her sideways.

"my pleasure, I'm happy that you liked it, try it" she said and let me hold the rein.

"wow" I said for the third time when a breath taking view came to my sight.

water falls

"beautiful isn't it?" she asked and climbed off the horse, I nodded and climbed off too with her help, ofcourse.

"you're more beautiful than that" she whispered behind me when I stared at the beautiful senery infront of me.

I blushed because of her compliment before she pulled me towards the falls.

"lisayah I'm still wearing heels" I said that made her stop.

"oh right, I'm sorry, take it off" she said before kneeling infront of me to take off my heels.

"take your clothes off" she said that caught me off guard.

"you don't want to swim with working clothes, don't you?" she said after she took her shoes off.

"if you're uncomfortable, wear this" she said and handed her black shirt.

"no buts, just change" she said and turned around.

I quickly took of my coat and clothes leaving me with her black shirt that only reached my mid thigh. And lisa's only wearing sport's bra and black cycling short.

"happy?" I asked annoyed when she looked at me.

"sexy" she mumbled to herself and started to walk again.

"i heard that" I said and followed her.

"you heard what?" she asked and played innocent.

"you said I'm sexy" I said as I flex my body.

"I did? I didn't know?" she said while chuckling.

"hey I thought we're going to swim?" I said when I realized we went anothor way.

"just follow me, we'll going to swim don't worry" she said and walked again.

"but we are walking barefoot!" I shouted to stop her.

"just walk, you don't want to walk with heels here right?" she asked and lend her hand.

"idiot!" I hissed out of annoyance and accepted her hand.

"be careful it's slippery" she said and let me walk first.

We climbed a little and reached the top of the water falls. The view up here feels surreal. You can see the wide lake,mountains and trees.

"wait wait! what are you doing? what are we doing here? don't tell-"

"come on, it will be fun!" she said and pulled me towards the edge of the falls.

"no lisa! I will never jump there!" I shouted and pointed the falls.

"I thought you scared of heights?" I asked to change her decision.

"who told you that?"

"jisoo"

"well I'm not, it's fake news" she said and joked.

"come on, I'm here, we'll jump together,I promise that I'll never let go of your hand" she said seriously and held my hand.

"are you sure it's safe?" I asked nervously when we reached the edge.

"definitely sure"

"omyghod, it's so high lisayah! I'm scared" I exclaimed when I peeked through it.

"mom, dad please protect me" I rumbled and closed my eyes.

"hey open your eyes, don't be scared I'm here" I saw lisa smiling the moment I openned my eyes.

"I promise to grant your wish, if you'll jump with me" she said seriously while staring at my eyes.

"anything I'll wish?" I asked

"only one wish and anything that I'm capable to do"

"promise?"

"promise" she said surely.

"you ready?" she asked and I tighted the my hold to her hand.

"I'll count 1 to 3 and let's jump" she said and squeezed my hand.

"1"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh