His darling spider : Chapter 2 - Other selves

⫸ 3rd person pov

"So that implies.. the book swallowed us was was a path to another world?!" asked Gina with a wild grin, while showing a glimpse of her sparkling eyes.

"Furthermore, we can meet our other selves!- " Gina cheered, at that point she was cut off by Killia.

"BAKA! We're enemies with them!" said Killia as she spank Gina's back.

"Awh! that was harsh!"Gina spitted out in torment.

Furthermore, Killia began giggling while gina was beginning to discover a route how to punch her.

"Stop the commotion."said Illura as she seperated Killia and Gina.

"Danchou." Illura spoke after she had seperated the two brats, she strolled towards Claudia.

"Yes?" Asked Claudia obtusely.

"Have you however thought about a plan to get back?" asked Illura with her acclaimed cold face.

"I do." Claudia reacted with a mischevious smile as she turned her head to observe the members.

As, Hisari was sitting on the ground worry-free, while staking her cards she was unexpectedly called by Claudia.

She smiled as she standed and headed towards Claudia.

"What would I be able to accomplish for you, Danchou~?" she cooed with deadly eyes.

"I need you and Illura to examine the forest if you could see a mansion that we could stay in." said Claudia while folding her arms.

"As you wish, Danchou~" Hisari cooed.
"Me and Illura shall not disappoint you." Hisari added as she followed Illura who was at that point leaving.

"The members who remained, follow me."
Claudia said as she headed towards the city.

The remaining members all of them gestured and followed their boss.

A couple of moments of strolling, they at long last came on to their location. They arrived in an hotel they also threatened to kill the owner if they call the cops and if they don't give them a free room, and so they rest with just one room so they would all be able to speak with one another and not cause any risk.

Hisari's point of view :

"We're going to~ explore~ in the forest."
I sang as I walk.

"Would you be able to shut up? you sang that like practically 3hrs now." said Illura with a cold face.

"Oh, suure~ hehehe."
I reacted with a grin.

As we'd go around for about 3hrs on the forest, we saw a large mansion, oh finally~ hehe I’ve been waiting to kill some people for a long time, now~

As both of us sneak in secretly. I saw alot of guards, but yeah they we’re kinda weak hehe~ This mansion was perfect for us!  hehe, I'm such a genius at picking for our troupe~ no wonder why, Danchou picked me to look for a mansion~

"Illura~"I cooed.
She inclined her head.

"I think I this is the best place for us!~!
Furthermore, danchou~ will be proud of me for picking this place~ don't you think~?"
I cooed as I lick one of my cards.