RETURN

"Mitochondria is an double membrane bound organe..""Zana ! U know shazil is back from his academy and the 1st person he met was her." Hoor informs me while typing on her phone . "Oh! Thats nice" i answered while completing the biology assignment that i had to submit on friday at 5 pm and so i am do it today .My sister looked up from her phone screen and having an perplexed look ." You are not sad ,like hell you are not even cursing her !!!." Her shock was met with silence and her expression showed she was in deep thoughts . " You! i think you are finally moved on from him . Thank ya Allah, i thought u gonna remain an lovesick weirdo forever ." She retorts to her own statement trying to get a reaction from me. But me returned her taunting gesture abt my maturity by giving her an blank look.
"Ok, you don't have to give me that look ."
She scoffed . I just shrugged at her and she left the room muttering " tch brat"

Yep ! This how my life is now and I still haven't moved on from him if u are wondering.
Hoor Always tells me about like where he is ,how is he , whats he up to and about his girlfriend . At first, i would react like by always cursing and dissing at Hajra but now i would just try to stop myself from talking bad about her cause to be honest she doesn't even know i exist and about my crush on her boyfriend, and probably she is nice a person if u meet her so i stoped it and proud to say i am successful in my current mission .

But it still hurts, you know . Knowing that she gets what i dream of and wish for.
I know he really loves her because well u should have seen his account profile pic.
He even kissed her.ಥ_ಥ
Like dude we get it she is yours . Don't have to show it like its an 8th wonder of world
anyway. I wish she would just leave his life . Aaaggagaggahhhhh
And i am back to where i started . Just wow zana ! Just WOW.༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽
I think i need a distraction. so i Walk out of my room completely forgotting my had an assignment to complete . walking to the kitchen Humming to myself . "Zana cut the carrots ." 
"Yes mom". Regretting my decision to get an distraction and just complete my assignment like an normal and good student do but i am an good daughter help my mother.

 Regretting my decision to get an distraction and just complete my assignment like an normal and good student do but i am an good daughter help my mother

Why did i come to the kitchen.
Why are there so many carrots and why does mom beed them. So to get my querying to end, " So mama what are you cooking?" I asked while peeling the carrot skin.
"Oh, biryani" she replied to me as i stopped peeling the carrots .
" WHAT TODAY IS FRIDAY!?" I screamed being shocked because i thought it was Thursday . " Stop yelling zana ! You know  , its unfitting for young ladies to shout and why are u even yelling in the first place ." She scolded me. Ahhh !! I looked at the wallclock . Oh no its 2pm! i have to go complete the assignment and submit it or it will to late.
"Mom i will do the carrots later i have to complete my assignment before 5" i yelled running out of the kitchen. "Zana what did i just say,keep your voice down"
She shrieked.

_________________________________________
So yeah i haven't updated because well i kinda felt weird writing it so i just stopped but someone asked me to do it so if u read this i hope u like this short chapter.

Love u
Pls love, comment and vote💜