first sight

Louis pov:
hogwarts? odd name of a school of some sort. looks like um- im a wizard of some sort-? its probably nothing.
arrival to diagonalley
wand at olivanders and just my uniform. but as i started think in my head, the image of the most beautiful girl walked past. of cause i have to say something!
"hello my lady" i said as i looked at her fine body noticing all her separate curves.
"hello!" her soft spoken words came out like a delight.
"im new here, mind showing me where to get my uniform?". i couldnt stand it. shes beautiful. every small ich of her skin looks as smooth as a feather and as calm as the sound of rain. its almost like the gods made her. her beautifully long lashes, to her hour glass of hips, i just knew i need her. i demanded her.
Pamela pov:
This cant be happening! not to me! louis tewkesbury talking to ME and calling ME his lady! i just noticed chills, chills creeping down my spin at just looking at him. His sharp chiseled jaw to his skinny,fit body. I just HAD to tell eliza that my all time crush is coming to hogwarts, not only that but also TALKING TO ME! my emotions became a blur, i tried to say something but, me being me i just couldnt comprehend what was happening. "Its that a way". finally my dumb brain said some thing. At this point i was shitting my pants. "Mind taking me there?". OMG just his voice.
"uhm- I mean yes of cause!"

*Just Made It There*
Louis pov:
we just made it and, boy is she wonderful.
"here we are!"
"Thank you pamela!"
i just opened the door for her to impress her so like im a classy boy? I looked over to the uniforms and boy, let me tell u how UGLY they are.
"this uniform is ugly, isnt it?"
"Dont you dare disrespect hogwarts like that" *slight giggle*
looks like she had some respect for her school.
"Whats your name again i didnt quite catch it"
"Pamela, pamela baker"
"oooh nice im louis tewkesbury!"
i think she would already know who i am you know. The famous duke tewkesbury? What ever.
"Any ways, heres your stuff, give me a shout when your ready"
"Yes ma'am"
and then i had to yup... change.
Pamela pov:
him & me?! Just talking felt magical. I was melting in the inside of mixed emotions of what just happened. I was a whirlpool of emotions and the biggest one was excitement.
"finished!"
he came out and just..wow.
the way his messy hair lightly kissed his face just amazed me. oh no i think-
"done staring?"
"St-staring?! I was quite not!"
i was choking up,sweating and of cause turing red.
"Any wayss, How do i look?" he said while showing off his robe.
"Wonderful!"
he looked..more then wonderful. he looked handsome. i just wanted him so badly.
"Abra kadabra" he said mockingly.
"No just no"
i pushed him back in i we were just constantly giggling! This is what you call, perfect.

*AFTER OUTSIDE*

"Well,thank you and..here"
HE HANDED ME A ROSE, im keeping this till it dies haha!
"well thank you kind sir!"
"and till next time miss baker".