money hoe

i sit on the couch along with my mom and grandma waiting for her new mans to walk through the door. "put some clothes on boy." my grandma swats my arm. "i have on clothes whaaaa..." i wave my hands over my shorts and beater rolling my eyes. i hear her mumble all kinds of slurs about me. i swear if this old hoe really got a mans i'm snatching him. i laugh at the thought cause that'll have the hoe SHOOK.

suddenly there's a knock at the door making me more curious. "come in!" the elderly lady yells as she gets up from the couch to meet him at the door.

she plays with her dress with an ugly ass smile on her face as he opens the door. and when i see this man my mouth drops. we make eye contact and when i say this man is fine. our contact was broken by my grandma grabbing his face to kiss him. "now how tf she get this nigga." i mumble i guess a little too loud because my grandma jerks her head towards me as my mom shakes her head sipping her wine.

"boy!" my grandma points her finger at me as if it was a warning. "grandma this man is like 30 years younger then you." i laugh. "we're both legal so don't even do that."

"nah imma do exactly that, this man is like my age grandma why you think he'll date yo old ass?" i ask like it's obvious.

"hmm idk maybe because i'm attractive and humorous." she try's to list the reasons but stops at two. "tuh" i roll my eyes crossing my legs. "well since you got so much to say why do u think huh?" she gets cocky and asks me. "MONEY HOE!" i yell making everyone but my mom get shocked.

"woah it's nun of that now." my grandmas new boyfriend speaks up making me twitch in my pants. this man got an accent on him. "hmm how old are you and what's your name?"

"my name aidden and i'm 22 wassup witchu." he says looks at me side ways making me melt. "yea i like him grandma." for me.