➴[ Scenario One ]

OVERBOARD( this is from the 1987 movie with Kurt Russell, but you don't have to have seen it to know what I'm talking about! )—Oc had always lived a life of luxury! They were independently wealthy and preferred to live the high life

OVERBOARD
( this is from the 1987 movie with Kurt Russell, but you don't have to have seen it to know what I'm talking about! )

Oc had always lived a life of luxury! They were independently wealthy and preferred to live the high life. They were even engaged!

Though, being wealthy often brought ignorance when it came to their effect on people. Especially Crush, who after a run in with Oc during one of their tantrums (in which they refused to pay Crush because their service was 'unsatisfactory') they decided to get revenge!

One evening while on their yacht with their fiancé Oc falls overboard and get amnesia! They have no idea who they are! But the doctors assure them it isn't permanent. Oc's fiancé decides instead of coming to get them, he'd take advantage of their absence and use the yacht as he pleased (and like, a lot of cheating).

Crush, meanwhile, shows up at the hospital claiming to be married to them! When they're brought to their house, Oc is surprised with three kids and a filthy house! Crush is planning on making Oc work off the money they owe them. And they're none the wiser!

I loved this movie tbh.
We can start wherever you'd like! A few things I'd like to mention is that Oc, in this scenario, is a rich bitch. They act high and mighty until being around Crush and their kids mellows them out. Not to mention, Crush HATES Oc until they grow on each other, so this is intended to be a slow burn. Also, feel free to change things up to let your character fit more easily into the scenario! Changes are fine!