*the next morning*

Zach's POV

Jack and I jolt awake when Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel come barging in. "We have an interveiw get ready" Joanh says. We both nod as he smiles. I know he is proud of himself for his plan working considering the fact that Jack and I are cuddled up.

"Okay get outttt" I whine, throwing a pillow at him. He chuckles and they leave. Jack and I get ready for our interveiw. They let us out and we head to the car. Once we get there we get out and go do the interveiw.

*time skip*

After the interveiw we head home and as we start to head up to Jonah's room he stops us. "Obviously you guys have fixed your relationship a lot so you no longer have to stay in there"

"YES!" I yell. Jonah laughs and Jack fakes a hurt look. "Don't get me wrong Jack I love you but being stuck in the same room for the last few weeks got old."

"Very true" He laughs. We head down and sit with the boys after packing our stuff up.

"Okay I love you guys to death but if you do that again I will murder you" I say once we all have sat down.

"But it worked didn't it?" Jonah says.

"Yes but-"

"No buts about it.it worked. You guys may still have stuff you need to work out here and there but you guys fighting was taking a toll on us too. I don't know if you noticed but there was no more goofing off while we worked it always ended in you two arguing. Anytime you guys were in a room together the tension was unbearable. Anytime you were around each other no one was in a good mood. It got to the point where fans noticed that something was off with all of us and we couldn't do it anymore. I proposed that we do this and Corbyn and Daniel agreed in hope that it would work. We had to do something because I don't know how much longer the band could have lasted with the hatred between you guys suffocating us all." Jonah says.

I look at Corbyn and Daniel. They nod. I look at Jack and hes looking down at his shoes. I can tell her feels guilty but its not only his fault. I scoot a bit closer to him and slip my hand into his. I squeeze his hand and he looks at me. "You're right. We didn't realize we were taking a toll on you guys too. We were so wrapped up in our own drama that we didn't realize we were taking everyone else down with us. We could have avoided all of this if we had talked a long time ago but we couldn't even be civil long enough to sit in the same room for more than an hour. We both did wrong and now we both have owned up to our mistakes and we are working on it. I'm so sorry for not realizing we were taking the band down with us." I say.

"I'm sorry for causing all of this in the first place. If I had just chose Zach in the first place none of this would have happened." Jack says.

"Jack your fiancee was pregnant. Of course you're going to chose her at first. Listen we are getting better and fixing this. Lets just put that all behind us." Everyone nods. "Now how about a movie night?"

"Harry Potter!" Jonah yells going to get the movies and we all laugh.