6

The sharp sound of her phone startled her to death, it was nine in the morning, and not that it was too early for her, but the thought of the upcoming trip to Seoul kept her awake all night, she felt exhausted from those thoughts. She hoped Seulgi would have told her about the wedding a day or two in advance, but not a week before. How long can she stay awake at night?
Cursing into the air, she clumsily sat on the bed and fished her phone from the nightstand with half opened eyes, trying to remember when she could put this squeaking sound on the alarm clock. "What the heck?  Sana, I will definitely kill you one fine morning....!" rubbing her sleepy eyes and realizing that it was her friend who put this hell like irritating sound and it wasn't actually the alarm, she groaned.  "To kill me in the morning you will have to wake up baby. I'm sure I will live a loooong time." the girl on the other end mocked, making her roll her eyes.  "By the way...Today is the last test before the exam. Are you going to show up ?"
"Wait...What?!" exclaimed Sooyoung checking her screen.  "Ahhh crap.." was the last thing Sana heard along with the crashing sound, before the phone went offline "idiot." she chuckled , shoving it into her pocket and headed to class where everyone already started to gather

Sooyoung swept through the apartment like a tornado, trying to do everything at once, it was hell for her still sleepy body and only the toothbrush in her mouth kept her from swearing and screaming with annoyance.  How could she oversleep such an important test for which she was preparing as if her life depended on it...
Once she was done with everything she put her shoes on and hurried to the elevator not having time to choose proper clothes or to do any make up.

"I thought you couldn't make it, but look at you..." Sana said to her out of breath friend as she landed with noise in a nearby chair throwing glares her way
"oh damn, better not look.  You look like a pack of dogs was chasing you." she chuckled and tried to cover her mouth dramatically
"Shut up." Soo snorted and took out a small mirror from her bag.  "Hmph..Not so bad.." she said, pulling her loose hair into a bun. "At least I have no toothpaste smeared around my mouth " She said smirkingly. "Oh, shut up...it was only once and so long ago, and also it was your fault" Sana glared at her. "Whatever" she really didn't care much about how she looked at the moment, it was more important that she did it in time, now she could not worry that she would fail the exam and it was reliving. After all, everyone who didn't come for the final test for some reason, wasn't allowed to take the exam until they passed the test, and it wasn't easy if you failed once

For them the test went pretty well, and after it, girls headed to the campus cafe with peace of mind and growling stomachaches. "I swear if someone saw you like that, they would definitely not recognize you." Sana laughed again as she looked at her friend standing in line for food and trying to cover her from the prying eyes with her bag.
What is it?  Everyone dresses the same. thought Soo clicking her tongue
For you to understand, Joy was right.  Everyone around was dressed casually in jeans and ordinary T-shirts, she was no different from the others, but for some reason she still felt curious looks on herself. Whether because of her status, or because of her appearance, she always attracted admiring glances, her clothes always looked different, more stylish and expensive, style and fashion sense were in her since childhood, many events and balls, celebrations among politicians  and the aristocracy were an integral part of her life which in turn implied a special relationship to her appearance.

It was her turn to order food and seeing her reflection in the glass she widened her eyes.  Now she understood why everyone was looking at her with smile, and how not to look if you were wearing a T-shirt with the words 'I owe him one kiss or three wishes.?' It was the same T-shirt that Taehyung made her wear, it was a T-shirt reminding her that he can make his three wishes because she lost to him on a bet, and the same T-shirt in wich she often slept. "Why?" She internally slapped herself, how could she be so stupid that forgot to take it off.
Not a day passed so that she did not think about him, although she tried to escape all the topics concerning him when talking with friends, her silly mind was still filled with thoughts about him, about how he passed the exams, how he eats, sleeps, walks....
Without her... Without her?
With his....gir....
Yeah exactly! he has a girlfriend.  She reminded herself. Her heart sank from the thought of them together walking hand in hand in the places where They used to walk before. "Can I make one wish?" Suddenly she heard someone said, bringing her back from her thoughts.  "Eh?" She looked at the guy like a dumbfounded deer as if she hadn't heard his words.  "I said, I want to make a wish." he smiled warmly "may I? only one." He said showing her his point finger like a little child. She chuckled at his behavior and he did the same. Sana was looking for the best place to sit and noticed the two smiling at each other right at that time when it was their turn to order. "So?" Asked guy
"Hmm...let me think about it " she said looking at him with smirk