"angel from heaven" chapter 1

You and luna was friends more like sister's, you know her when she was starting school will your school to be exact and your guys bump into each other, now you guys are group ups, you and luna are close, you where in your room listening to music until you hear a pounding on the front door and luna when shopping, just a couple minutes ago, you stand up and walk to the front door you can see a your (b/n) as the door holding flower, you quickly make to the door and open it "hey y/n" he said kissing your hand, you blushes a deep shade of red and smiles "hi" taking the flowers "so why are you here?"
You ask holding the flowers to your nose smelling them. "I want to say that in sorry what have done" b/n said looking at you with fear. You quickly looks back up "what have you done?" You ask kinda worry b/n lets out a deep breath "I kissed a other girl" you dropped the flowers in shock you can feel your eyes getting watery "w-what?" You said shakily b/n takes your hand and when on one knee "I'm sorry y/n please forgive me" you look at him and taking your hand back and picking up your flowers and throwing them at his face, "ITS OVER!" You yelled while slamming the door in his face. You quickly run to your bedroom and lay on your bed holding onto your teddybear crying into your bear then soon after you fell asleep.

in the next day you woke up of the smell of pancakes and bacon. You quickly run "PANCAKES!" Y/n yelled in glee, after the break up you and your b/n, you didn't feel sad you feel more like empty, numb, like you use to it.
But b/n got a new girlfriend. But you don't care "Yes it is!" Luna said then giggles after it, luna's pancakes where the best in town. You quickly sit down enjoying "so y/n are you hurt cause of his cheating?" You look up and swallow the pancakes "at starts now I'm feel numb, I don't care" you look down at your food and start eating again "okay, love ya teddybear" you look at her and pouts "I told you don't use that nickname anymore!" You shouted. Luna chuckles "okay okay" she was to the couch and just sit there.

You finish the pancakes and puts it in the sink, you dashes into your room and ware a tank top and jeans and a zip up hoodie, and you done your hair. You walk back out and putting on your boots and sneakily went behind her. "You want to go to the Forest and mess around" luna quickly turn around screaming "Y/N!" Luna yelled and push your face "OI!" your laugh luna got up and laugh with you, "sure ill come with you" luna pushes you in a teasing matter. after like one hour, you guys made it to the forest in a hike, couple seconds in y/n turn's her head and sees a man in a white doctor coat with chestnut brown hair and holding a shoot, but its glowing green liquids you walk it off and plus you got a gun in your boot, you walk little faster leaving luna behind but you don't care you got caught in your head thinking about the man, you got broken out of your thought from luna screaming and jumping on your back, lucky they where snow still on the ground still from the last winter, you guys fell down in a snow bank, both of you guys laughing while getting up, once again you see the man guy but this time his looking at you, 'why in the hell is he stalking us?' you asked yourself in your head, you got freaked out "hey luna do you want to go back home?" you ask luna.

luna turn her head to you "how come y/n?" you pulled her hand back to the car, then you guys are on the road going back to your guy's house "so y/n can you explain what happing at the forest hike" luna said while driving. "I saw a man stalking us" you said looking at the window, luna turns pale "you saw him to" she said in shock "Yeah!" you snap your head to her way "yeah I know, he was watching you, good thing you tell us to leave" luna said while smiling, after the long roadtrip it was midnight you went straight to bed and just lay there not knowing the window open.

Tanner's POV

i sneak into her bedroom its certainly 3:00AM i look down and see my angel in her bed, i cant help but kill her ex and his girlfriend, shes so beautiful ill kill anyone for her, she said anything i would do, tanner starts to strokes her cheek she is my angel from heaven tanner smiles at the thought of starting a family then he heard footsteps he quickly kissed her lips from the sleeping beauty then he quickly climb back down and hide 'some day angel'