Mattia

Driving back home while it's pouring outside. Today work was harder than usual but you were so motivative that you didn't stop and take a break. All you wanted to do was go home and cuddle with your loving boyfriend.

You parked in the driveway of you and your boyfriend's house that you guys lived you together. When you opened the y/n noticed an article of clothing on the coach. She went to inspect the article of clothing which she noticed that it was a bra. You noticed this bra didn't look like the ones you would wear.

Her eyes darted to the stairs when she heard a light soft moan. When y/n was walking up the stairs she heard the moans getting louder every time she got closer to her bedroom that she shared with her boyfriend Mattia. When she was right in front of the door she put her hand on the doorknob. She first hesitated but then opened the door with anger.

What y/n saw made her more sad and angry. She saw her boyfriend of 3 years thrusting in a random girl that was moaning. Mattia heard the door swing open and his eyes widened when saw y/n there. Before he could even do anything the poor girl sprinted down the stairs and ran to her car. Mattia was struggling to put on his pants thinking to himself how he would do such a thing. He ran downstairs to see you pulling out the driveway and driving off.

The random girl of course had to speak while she was walking downstairs half naked" honestly don't understand way you would like a girl like her"

"You know what you are right I don't just like I love her. Get Out Now." Mattia said

He dropped to his knees and put his face in his hands thinking how stupid he was for cheating on the girl that was his soulmate.