Date

I step out of the airport with my suitcase and a surprise for my friends back in Japan. Did I seriously just call them that? I think to myself.

"Sweetpea? Sweetpea!? Is that you?!" I know that voice anywhere. I run up and hug him. He picks me up and twirls me around.

"Tamaki! Hey! I missed you! Do you like what I've done?"

"You've put in white highlights, like straight white highlights."

"Is it bad?"

"No! No! No! I like it I really do!"

"I was worried that you wouldn't like it

"I was worried that you wouldn't like it."

"You look even more beautiful than you normally do."

"Thank you Tamaki!" I tell him and give him a kiss on the cheek. The both of us have the slightest blush on our cheeks. "Well do you want to get going? It's 9:30 and I haven't had breakfast so we could get brunch if you want."

"I'd like that. Do you want to drop your bag of a your house?"

"Oh! Yeah! Thanks Tamaki!"

~after the trip to my house~

Addie sends us on our way. Telling Tamaki "Good luck, if you hurt her I hurt you."

"Well that was something." I say.

"Yeah. Let's get you some food." Tamaki says nervously.

So we went to a fancy restaurant and Tamaki being the gentleman he is payed for the meal.

Then I took him to a small street with a few shops including a florist. We walked along the street until we got to said shop and he bought me a bouquet of white roses. He even fixed one into my hair.

So romantic! He's such a gentlemen! I know why he's the king of the host club! I'm such a cliche and a hopeless romantic but I couldn't care less! I think to myself. I giggle making Tamaki raise a brow.

"Is some amusing Sweetpea?" He asked smiling.

"You're so adorable I tell him and intertwine my fingers with his. He starts to blush as red as a tomato.

"W-Well! We should head off I heard there's this great scary movie playing at the cinema and I wanted to see it with you!" He says pulling me away towards the cinema.

~at the cinema~

So we got our seats and popcorn and went to the theater. The first little bit was okay but when a jump scare came Tamaki jumped with the popcorn bucket in his lap and latched onto me. The popcorn flew everywhere.

"We could have gone to see another movie ya know." I whisper to him.

"N-no no! It's fine! I'm... I'm fine!" He whispers back in a shaky voice.

When the movie was over I had to pry him off my arm.

"Is it over?" He asked.

"No this is the intermission." I say sarcastically

~time skip~

So Tamaki took me back to my house.

"Today was fun. So Tamaki, I like you, you like me... wanna be official?" I ask with a red face.

"I would love to! But the club." Tamaki states somberly.

"We could keep this between us! And the club! No one else has to know!" I tell him wanting him to be happy.

"Thank you. I shall be faithful to you always." He plants a single kiss on my lips and leaves.

I walk in and Addie said "I know everything."

Bye!