CHAPTER 1 -THE PAST

Let's start off some years in the past,Oscar and I were getting close,when we were little,like 9 or so.

We went to the same class and bonded,and he always talked to me,I defended him when people talked shit behind his back,and that's how it went with us.

One day,he failed four classes and asked me if it was three or four classes to repeat the grade in which we were in,I didn't know and I said...well,I think it's 5,I was a little kid so i didn't really know.Then,instead of hugging him,I told him it was going to be alright,(because he was balling his eyes out)and caressed his shoulder,but the people that hadn't cared at all for him all along,suddenly came and hugged him...weird,but whatever,obviously I was asking myself for a day or two why I didn't hug him,and made such a big deal of it,now  it's fine,I dont care at all,but I was a little kid back then,as I have been saying.

So the following year,he wasn't in my class anyomore,of course I missed him,and one day we went on a school trip,and gladly our grades coincided,but I thought he liked every girl,and he was a player or whatever,and that he had already forgotten all about me,but I was too dramatic back then.

And well,after that year,I didn't see him around school anymore.

Well,last year while i was walking to highschool I saw his grandma and his little brother,but I don't think they recognized me,because it had been like what...5 years?,yeah,so obviously they didn't recognize me,but I did.