the beginning

kalvin looked away blushing as neo pronouns entered the room. xe was the most beautiful person he'd ever seen in his life, no series of words in the English language, or any language for that matter, could describe his raw attraction towards xem. maybe it was xe's dump truck of a butt or xer soft, oh so kissable lips. then suddenly neo pronouns looked at him, he tried to look away before xe could see his blushing face but it was to late. xe made xer way over to him "hey kalvin" xe said in xer smooth voice, i was like pure heaven to kalvin, no drug could replace the high he got from hearing xer voice. "h-hi neo pronouns😳😖 what are you doing over here?" kalvin tried to hide the quiver in his voice, but it was no use. "well i couldn't help but notice that you looked awayb all blushing when i look at you 😉" "w-well i-i'm just a n-nervous p-person i guess 😖" kalvin said still visibly awestruck "well if you wanna come back and h a n g o u t🥵 in my room you're more then welcome to" neo pronouns said with a wink before slowly backing out of the room. kalvin debated in his head "should i go with xem? it goes against everything i stand for???" but to thought of getting rawwed by xer strap on or all natural strap on, he still didn't know for sure what lied between those dummy thick thighs, over came him and he jumped up and bolted out of the room after neo pronouns. once he got xer room he saw xem standing in front of xer door with a smug look plastered across xer face "i knew you would come, pun intended." and xe slowly opened the door leading them both into xer room, astronomical amounts of pleasure awaiting them both.