Part six- dress up

Y/n: What are you guys wearing!? Haha!
nishinoya: Ah-boss, don't make fun of us!
Y/n: why are you guys in maid outfits?
Misa: I had to many, so I decided to share them with everyone, I was going to give you one first,  Y/n-chan, but you said no~
teru: boss help us! This is torture! *complaining*
saeko: yeah boss! help us! these are very revealing! *embarrassed*
Bokuto: yeah they are, but I think it looks pretty good on me *confident*
kuroo: It really does bokuto
bokuto: thanks kuroo!
oikawa: Mine also looks good on me~ hah!
Iwaizumi: stop lying to yourself.
oikawa: aw iwa-chan, your so mean.
Yoko: Misa, why do you need so many maid outfits anyways..? It seems kind of unnecessary...
Misa: I know, but you can never have enough maid outfits, besides the styles on each maid outfit is different. hehe!
teru: ah, Misa? Can we take these off now..? Please?
Misa: No not yet, we are still waiting for some people to put there outfit on.
nishinoya: the boss? but she said she didn't want to-
Misa: no! I meant tsukishima and kenma!
Tsukishima: I am not putting that outfit on.
Tanaka: come on tsukki-dude! come feel the pain with us!
tsukishima: no thanks, I'm fine with the pain I have already. *fake smile*
Misa: c'mon kenma-chan! you'll look cute in the outfit, please!!
Kenma: no, sorry, I'm fine..
Misa: don't be shy kenma-chan! we all are already wearing our maid outfits!

Kenma wouldn't let up, he didn't want to wear the revealing maid dress.
Kenma: no thank you..
Misa: fine, then if I can get y/n-chan to wear the dress, then will you wear it?
Y/n: what, I am not wea-
Kenma: sure, okay.
Misa: Yay! Come on Y/n-chan, put the outfit on~
Everyone was shocked to hear kenma say that, because he was always very quiet.
Y/n: no, I'm okay.
Misa: but if you don't we can't take a cute picture together..
Y/n: okay, that's fine with me..
Misa: your such a meanie! *sticks tongue out at me*
Y/n: I know, now I'm gonna take a shower, go ahead and eat without me.

I walked up to the bathroom and took a shower.
While I was in the shower.
Misa: Guys I have a plan...
After I finished taking a shower I went to my bed and grabbed my clothes to wear, but the thing is, my clothes were no where to be found. All that was laying on my bed was the maid outfit Misa told me to put on. I opened my closet, my clothes were all gone, besides my underwear and bras.

Y/n thinking: That stubborn girl! she's so annoying!
I ended up putting the outfit on and went downstairs. It seemed like everyone was waiting for me.
Misa: Y/n-chan!, you look so adorable!
Y/n: please give me my clothes back. Now.
Misa: after Kenma comes out.
Y/n: what do you mean-
Kenma stepped out of the downstairs bathroom. He was wearing the Maid dress.
Misa: aww kenma-chan! your cute as well! Now we are all cute! hehe. lets all take a picture!
Somehow we got tsukishima to wear the maid outfit as well.
We all stood together and took a picture.
Y/n: can I have my clothes now?
Misa: ah-about that...I ...threw them out...sorry!!
Y/n: you did what!?
Misa: I'm sorry!!

I ran up to my room and searched for my "thing", thankfully it was still there.
Akkashi: Boss? are you looking for something?
Y/n: Yeah, I'm okay, *mumbles* its still here....
After my mom passed away I kept all her nice clothes that could still be worn, and some other stuff. I never told anyone about my mother, because I didn't see the need to talk about it and no one ever asked about her anyway.
Akkashi: okay boss, if you ever need to look for something, just ask us. okay?
Y/n: Yes I will, thanks akkashi-san.
akkashi nodded and then left to go join the others. I stayed in my room, thinking about what I was going to do now.
Y/n thinking: I am probably going to have to go to the store again to get some new clothes.. should I ask yoko-san and the other girls to come? No, if I did that, Misa would want to come, she'd probably get distracted and wander off. I'll just go by myself...

I grabbed my bag and wallet, then went downstairs. I put my shoes on, making sure no one saw me, and left to the clothing store.
I asked our driver to take me.
Once we arrived at the store, I walked inside and started looking around.
As I was looking around, someone grabbed my shoulder.
I turned to see who it was...It was kenma.
Y/n: what are you doing here?
Kenma: nothing, I just saw you walking out from out my window back at the hideout, I wanted to know where you were going, so I followed you..
Y/n: well, now you can go. I'm just looking for some new clothes, since Misa threw my other ones out...
Kenma: I'll stay..
Y/n: why, won't you get bored?
kenma: that's okay..
Y/n: okay then..

Me and Kenma started walking around the store, we didn't talk much, but I had a good time.
After shopping.
Y/n: thanks for staying with me today...ah here I bought you this to return the favor...
I handed him a bracelet that was black and red, it had tiny black rhinestones surrounding the band part.
Y/n: sorry its not much, but I just thought it would look nice on you... *embarrassed, blushing*
Kenma: ..thank you..*smile*
Y/n: ah its n-nothing.. *blushing* let's get back now..
kenma: okay..
Before our driver came to pick us up, kenma slipped the bracelet onto his left wrist.
We returned to the others.

Misa: Y/n-chan! your okay! I thought something happened to you.
y/n: I'm fine. I'm going to go put my bags in my room.
After I placed my bags in my room, I took out a bracelet out of my bag and put in on. It looked exactly like kenma's, but instead of black and red, it was white and red. I didn't want to tell kenma that I got a bracelet similar to his, because I would be embarrassing myself..
I then went down with the others. They were all back to wearing there normal, everyday clothes.
Lev: Boss! come play with us!
Y/n: what are you guys playing?
Sugawara: We are playing....
To be continued...