chapter 3: another sad, sad day

The sun begins to rise, shining light into my depression filled room. "Another day...another boring lonely day, without her." I mutter quietly to myself. I put on my wrinkle free bubble gum pink dress. I brush my hair smooth, and place my meaningless crown upon my head.

I stand in front me mirror wishing I had her,  I was an idiot. I tear drops down my face just thinking about her, I quickly whipe it away. I check the time to see that its 6:30am. Dear God, I have a long day in front of me. Shit I have meeting today at 7:00am.

I look out my window upon the kingdom I created. Just in the distance I can see the woods, her woods. I can still see her lonely house, and her room that I loved, I loved her. The things that happened in that room, the feelings, the sensations, the beautiful noises.

The time sped by without me realizing, j just sat there staring at the woods, wishing I could get everything back. I snap out of it and check the time once again "6:50am." Shit, shit, shit I'm gonna be late. I call lady rainicorn over, not long after see arrives. "I need to go to the hotdog kingdom please" I announce to her, she nods and I climb on. We lift off into the sky, and we fly over the woods. I stare down as we pass over her house. We quickly fly past it and I shy. I take this time and appreciate the beautiful sky.

Shortly we arrive at the hotdog kingdom. We lower to the ground, and I climb off of lady rainicorn. "Thank you lady" I say with a bow, she nods and flys off. I walk into the grand hall, and be let in by the guards. I get escorted to the room of the meeting, and see every royal member of all the kingdoms are there, all but one.

Marceline the vampire queen. To be honest I'm almost happy she's not here, i don't know what i would've done i haven't seen her in a few weeks. I wish that was different though, and if we do meet we need to do it privately. I snap out of it by being greeted by everyone else. I say my greetings and take a seat.

The meeting was about cleaning the kingdoms up...I think, I wasn't paying attention, she was on my mind, like always.  The meeting is finally over. I just wanna be alone, if she was with me I wouldn't mind though.

_____

I had that meeting today, although I didn't go because I knew she'd be there. I don't think I could really see her, not unless its for a specific reason.

It would've been to awkward, and painful. What am I talking about? I've been through the most painful things imaginable, I've been alive for thousands of years, of course I've experienced the most painful things.

But nothing is more painful then being without her.

Maybe I'll hangout with Finn that might take my mind off her. Yeah, I'll see what their up to.

I grab my umbrella and fly over to their tree house. I pass her castle, and see her going in. I sigh. Marceline STOP, your trying to take your mind off her. Wait stop flying towards her stop! And I'm on the ground.

"Hey...um Bonnibel, um can we talk?" I nervously ask.
"Oh h-hey Marceline whats up?" She never used to call me Marceline, she was the only one that called me Marcy. But to be fare I never really called her Bonnibel either.

______

"I uh- just wanted to say I'm sorry" she says then starts to fly away. "No Marcy stop!" Yell.

______

Marcy...she just called me Marcy, that felt nice.