The sign said not to trespass, but what were the rules to a bunch of god-like cats.

The three cats jumped the fence with ease, as they had done time and time again, it had became routine for them now. Amazed by the setting and items there had fascinated them to return and scavenge.

they had also found a pink device, that seemed to move but had been covered with moss, it was very nice to perch on or go inside and rest without people watching and praising their every move, atleast to some extent, and plus their servants gifts had been getting rather dull. Aside from the rather scarce food they had offered, which they gladly took, the cats were given, crosses, from guests and visitors, books, and tiny pieces of jewelry.

The cloudy pale blue cat lead the group to the pink device, wondering what they would find today, their joyest cotton candy blue eyes had stared, straight ahead. The icey blue cat brought a bag, a satchel, to be specific, on her back, their icey cold stare falling on random trees and other items scattered about. A firey red cat trotted just behind the other two looking around with their scowling red eyes, at the place, as if making sure that the place had not been tampered with at all.

As the cat reached the large mossy pink spider like device, the firey cat flew up to the top of the device, perching and looking around the clearing, her gold name tag jingling, 'Buzz' it spelled.

The icey blue cat had jumped up next, her collar jingled, Honey, it read, beside the red cat, presumably named Buzz

The icey blue cat had jumped up next, her collar jingled, Honey, it read, beside the red cat, presumably named Buzz. "Want your ocarina?" Honey telepathically asked, Buzz huffed but nodded. Honey dug into her satchel and pulled out a dark red Ocarina.

Buzz grabbed the Ocarina in both her paws and traced her paws onto the patterns

Buzz grabbed the Ocarina in both her paws and traced her paws onto the patterns. Finally the pale blue cat floated up on her cloudy tail and stepped on the pink mobile, her collar jingled and jumped, Kiki it read, sitting on the opposite side of Buzz. "Gonna play for us?" Kiki asked telepathically bouncing giddily, Buzz nodded and lifted the ocarina to her mouth closing her eyes.

Buzz slowly dropped the ocarina in front her paws, her eyes peacefully shut, along with the other two cat beside her.

"Amazing."