Kyoko Kirigiri x Fem! Reader (Fluff)

Requested by @cryinginjail

SPOILERS FOR DANGANRONPA THH

F/C = Favorite Chocolate

F/M = Favorite Movie

Y/N's Pov  

I scroll through Tik Tok waiting for my girlfriend to come home after investigating a case. Kyoko Kirigiri, the Ultimate Detective. I love her with all my heart, and i'm positive she loves me back. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I got off my bed and opened the door. I saw Kyoko standing in front of me holding a gift bag.

"Hello Y/N, I got you something after I was done investigating case for today."

"Oh my! You shouldn't have!" I said. I let Kyoko in the house because it was cold outside. She told me that she was going to change into more comfortable clothes. I was sitting on our bed while she was changing. She didn't mind me in the room when she was half naked. She knows I can control myself. I was on my phone anyways. After she was done changing, she got the bag and handed it to me. I opened it to find F/C chocolate, a bouquet of flowers, and a matching set of a necklace and earings.

"Kyoko, you really did this all for me..?" I asked.

"Of course I did. I love you deeply." She said.

"But why? Why are you doing this? I don't deserve your love." I said.

"You deserve everything Y/N. You are the most beautiful girl I ever met. When I first saw you after I got out of the Hope's Peak Academy killing game, it was like love at first sight. And I don't fall in love easily." Kyoko kissed me on the cheek and moved the bag to the side. After that, she went under the blanket and started to hold me.

"I love you Y/N L/N. And I'll always will." Kyoko said.

"I.. I love you so much as well. I'm so glad you're in my life."

"Do you maybe want to watch a movie and cuddle?" Kyoko asked.

"Can I pick it and you can get the snacks?" I asked.

"Of course Y/N." I pick the movie F/M. I got us some pillows, blankets, and also a table. Kyoko got chips, soda, candy and a much more.

"You picked the movie?" Kyoko asked.

"Yes I did!" I said happily. We both got into a comfortable position and the movie started playing. An hour later the movie finished and I saw Kyoko sleeping in my arms. I kissed her on the head and went to sleep as well.

"I love you Kyoko." I whispered to myself.

OK I don't even know if this is fluff. And sorry for the grammer mistakes and random spacing that I didn't catch. I wrote this fic on a old tablet that's like 5 years old because my phone has been currently been taken away for no reason. Thank you for reading! 💕

Total words: 486