𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

✱°✦• Y/N POV•✦°✱

*ring ring ring*

"ugh shut up you"  I groaned as I pressed decline on whoever was calling me cause I need my sleep like any normal human being.

*ring ring ring* my phone rang again I sat up rubbing my eyes and grabbed my phone to see Jess's name pop up on my phone "why is she calling me so early" I say as I look at the time and see its 8 am. as soon as I answer she started screaming like a lunatic 

"WAKE UP WERE GOING SHOPPING TODAYYYYYY" she yelled into my ear 

"oh" was all I could get out.

"Why don't you sound excited, you need clothes y/n you just moved here and you look like a homeless rat. don't forget you start school tomorrow with me and anna, and I'm not walking around with you looking like that so get ready ill be there in 30, LUV YAAAA" 

I know she's not serious. it's too early for her bullshit I'm going back to bed I said to myself but as soon as I laid back down 

*RING RING FUCKING RING*

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled as I answered the phone "what do you want." I said in the most deadpan expression ever 

"are you coming to the mall with us y/n" anna said as I started to get up again 

"I mean now I am I don't really have a choice since jess is dragging me there. did you know she said I look homeless? And not just homeless but a homeless rat! ....the nerve." I said as I kissed my teeth  

"yup I know I'm sitting right next to her and she won't stop smiling but come on it'll be fun we can smoke and fuck around" she said as if it was a question. yup smoke, first thing in the morning. of course, you know me I'm down with whatever so it ain't even a question 😼

"shiiiii forrreallllll"  * does Debby Ryan face* 

"yup we already have a joint now hurry up. we just picked up some bagels and are heading back now we, don't have all day" she said, I heard her sigh from jess's terrible singing in the background I slightly giggled "fine whatever my queens want"I said as I bow in my room as if they could see me and I hang up. 

I start to walk around and look for my outfit for the day, I mean there's no reason to dress up it's not like I'm gonna meet anyone I say to myself as I walk to my closet. I pick out a pair of light pink sweats and a black cropped tank top along with my black high top converse. 

I put my outfit on my bed as I go to the bathroom and start the water as soon as I get out of the shower I brush my teeth grab my Juul off the charger and walk out of my apartment. 

yup, MY apartment with no one else 😫 I know nice right. well my mom lives in Tokyo with my brothers, and my father well.... we don't really a s s o c I a t e much. He was a pretty shitty father not gonna lie lol but he's alright now I guess. My mom makes me go with my brothers to visit him every four months back in America and I'm dreading to go back.

 My mom has worked so hard to get where she's at right now so she gave me my own apartment in Hyogo because inarizaki is the school I moved here for from America since its one of the best schools in japan( idk if it is but let's keep author chan happy😜) and she doesn't want me to end up the way she was when she was my age. So here I am living all  A L O N E no roommates just my two besties who live 2 floors higher than me. 

my apartments not much I just have a cat named muffin, and my window is right next to the roof of the next-door apartment and I can climb out late at night when I want to so it's pretty neat.

I walk out to see the one and only jess waving her hand out of her aunt's borrowed car.

I sigh as I walk over to the car and get into the back seat

"here don't eat it yet were gonna get hungry in like 30 anyways," she said as she passed me a bag with a monster 

"yea whatever," I said as jessed turned into the parking lot of the beautiful big sakura tree that no one almost ever goes to. I started to turn up the music while leaning towards the front as anna starts to roll. 

•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱

now I'm sitting in the backseat barbeque sauce on my titties( Nah I'm just playing) eating my bagel swinging my feet like 4 years old. of course, jess didn't smoke because she was driving us around and someone had to take care of us. as soon as we finish eating we drove to the mall and hop out of the car walking out of the parking lot.

"jeez that car smelled so much," jess said as she smelled us giving us a thumbs up saying we were good. as we walk in I notice a group of girls screaming as I see only the hair of two boys a blondie and a kid with grey hair. 

"what's that all about," I say with my half-closed eyes trying to figure out what's happening 

"LOOK THEY HAVE VINYL STORE," anna said completely ignoring what I said.

"cooooooool," I said as we walked in I bought about 5 records cause why not 🙄

•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱∘•✦°✱

I walked into my apartment locking my door then try petting my cat with my hands filled with bags. I walk into my room and plop on my bed looking at the time 10:24 I read. 

wow, I was out all day and my first day of school is tomorrow I think as I look at my uniform on the corner of my bed. I don't even change and just fall right asleep in the position I was in.