Chapter 9 (Developed Feelings)

"For the last time Shoyo, where are we actually going?" Kenma is starting to get impatient. They've been walking around for more than 10 minutes trying to find somewhere to talk. But the more they walked, the more they seemed to get lost.

Until finally, "Ahem." Akaashi called.

They both turn around to look at him in fear. It felt as if they got caught stealing a single strawberry from the market like when they were kids.

"You guys are nowhere near the restroom." Akaashi crosses his arms as if he were like a mother talking to her unbehaved children waiting for their response. "Well?"

"Uhhhmmmmm Hahahaha...ha.....ha..." Hinata pressedthe point of his index fingers as he thought of something to say. "Well you see, we were just-"

"Trying to find somewhere to talk privately?" Akaashi interrupts. Hinata and Kenma turn to eachother in shock and then back to Akaashi. "Hahaha, just follow me."

~~~~~

It doesn't take very long to get there. Akaashi opens the door to a bedroom with a huge bed and some luggage next to it.

"Where are we?" Kenma asks as the doors behind him are closed by Hinata who immediately responds with a "WOOOOOOOW!"

Akaashi chuckles a bit, "What, this? Its my bedroom."

"You live here? I thought you were from another Kingdom!!" Hinata throws himself onto the soft bed, "Ouuuuu, fluffy~"

Akaashi smiles as Kenma widens his eyes looking at the gaming set Akaashi has next to the huge tv. "I don't live here. But because me and Kageama's fathers are good friends, or should i say 'alliances', i own a bedroom here because i come visit very often."

"WOW THAT'S SO COOL!" Hinata yells as he sits up from laying on the bed.

"This is the latest model."

"Pardon me?"

"This console, its the newest one right?" Kenma's face brightens up when he finds the controllers.

"Keep it."

"What?"

"You can keep it Kenma"

"Really? And the controllers too!?" He smiles.

"Ou, Actually. Wait here," Akaashi stands to walk towards his closet. He brings out a box and gives it to Kenma. "Have this new one. So that you can begin anew"

"I- I can't thank you enough!" This is the happiest Kenma Hinata has ever seen in his life. His hands were shaking but he certainly accepted it.

"Wow! Kenma! youll finally have that console you want!"

"Y-yeah" he hides his face with his hair in embarrasment.

"So, You boys ran away from the 'party' for a reason. What's up?" Akaashi crosses his fingers and rests his chin on them as he stares at both the boys who just stared back at him.

Kenma raised his head and turned to Hinata when he responds to the question. " I wanted to talk to Kenma about something but now that you're here I'd like to hear your opinion too."

Hinata takes a deep breath, "KAGEYAMA IS HAVING A DANCE AND I FEEL LEFT OUT BECAUSE IVE NEVER BEEN TO A DANCE BUT KNOWING HIM ITS PROBABLY JUST FOR ROYALTY AND IT MIGHT HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE KINGDOMS BUT IM TOO SCARED TO EVEN ASK AND I WANT TO GO BUT THERE IS NO WAY THAT A COMMONER LIKE ME COULD EVER BE PART OF THIS PARTY AND-"

"Woah woah woah there buddy," Kenma raised his hands in a 'please calm down' way. "First of all, you talk so fast when you're nervous like this. Second of all calm down, I doubt that Akaashi even understands what you trying to say."