t h r e e

The cold wind enters through the peach-colored curtains of Hanamaki's room. He shivers, feeling dejected for an unknown reason.

Or maybe there is a reason.

The number Oikawa gave to Matsukawa.

Why does he feel worried? Surely it is a good thing for Mattsun. He can finally date someone. But just the thought of that leaves a frown on Hanamaki's lips. 

He groans, frustration enters his system.

Hanamaki grabs his phone which is beside him and clicks something.

He should do it, right?

Well, it's now or never.

He types something and closes his eyes as he hit the necessary button to push.

You posted a comment on dreamyguy's video.

Hello, I'm your new fan and I really like your covers. Can I request a song though? Can you sing "wish you were gay" for me? If that's alright with you. No particular reason. I am feeling down right now... it just came to my mind.

Hanamaki hasn't even blinked when a notification lights up his phone.

dreamyguy liked your comment.

He screams. "Whaaaaat?"

dreamyguy posted a reply.

"No way." He slaps his cheek.

Hi, thank you for your support. Sure, I'll sing it for you. I'm gonna record right now. Can I ask why you're feeling down though?

It is real. 

Hanamaki can't believe that with all those thousands of comments, he got noticed. He felt butterflies on his stomach as he types a reply.

You posted a reply.

I just feel like I'd lose someone sooner or later.

Hanamaki waits for another minute but no response came up. That's okay for him, though. At least his crush noticed him, that's all that matters to him now.

He sighs, euphoria taking over him. He stands up and proceeds inside the bathroom to take a quick bath. He needs to freshen up after their group date earlier. He plans on calling Matsukawa but he has second thoughts. What if he's being too clingy? He shrugs and let the cold shower, erase his absurd thoughts.

When he's finally done, he wraps a towel on his lower extremities and grabs small towel to dry off his hair. He walks to his closet, finding a comfortable set of clothes. Something caught his eyes, a baby blue sweater. It isn't his. 

It's Matsukawa's.

He smiles, picking it up and slipping the sweater into his body. He decides to wear only boxers underneath since he doesn't want to wash another pair of pajamas.

He grins because he just thought of something funny- a prank to pull on Matsukawa. They both love to pull pranks on each other, it became a habit to them. Matsukawa always wins though and that made Makki even more eager to do it.

He picks his phone up and walks in front of the mirror that shows his whole body.

He takes a photo of him, doing a pose that he knew would embarrass Mattsun and even himself. He knows he'd regret it but it would surely catch his bestfriend off guard too.

Hanamaki opens their conversation and sends the photo with a caption, "Lonely without my daddy".

He snickers at his evil plan, waiting for the other to reply. He's dying to see his reaction. 

His phone lights up, Matsukawa has sent a reply.

Hanamaki Takahiro, are you for real?

Then another reply comes up.

Istg, I'm going to kill you if you send this to some random guy.

Hanamaki thought he'd embarrass Matsukawa. But it was the other way around. His heart skips a beat. He doesn't know what he's feeling but he can feel that his cheeks are burning.

Since when did he blush this hard? 

It's the first time.

His hand trembles as he types a reply.

I only sent it to you, Issei.

A reply comes up within a second.

Good.

It was just a word. One word and it's making Hanamaki so weak.

He gulps, trying to erase all his thoughts- may it be dirty or not. He's the only one who knows.

The notification bell rings. Another notification.

"Is it another text from Mattsun?" he mumbles to himself, opening his phone.

dreamyguy uploaded a new video.

@pinkheadmakki  here you go. sorry it's a bit late, something unpleasing yet pleasing came up. I hope you enjoy.

Hanamaki grins, earlier thoughts vanished from his mind. He's so happy although he finds the caption a bit weird. What could've happened to his future husband? That he won't know. He shrugs it off and decides to enjoy the music instead.