9. Boxing Boop-A- Roo

Catty walked into storm charges where tori and dustin had been helping kelly hang the banners of the race.

"Hey guys" Catty said. "Hey"

"Whats with the banner?" She asked. "Its like a  race where you skate board, run the tracks and motocross."

"You wanna sign up?" Kelly asked

"I really would but I have a feeling there is going to be a race within the race and I don't really want to come in between."  Catty said.

The three of them looked confused. They were about to asked her but she interrupted.  "You'll find out in a minute."

She looked to see hunter and Shane entering. "Speaking of which..."

"You have a form for my kick flip challenge friend here?" Shane asked.

"Individual or are you guys doing a team competition?" Kelly asked.

Catty laughed.

"Us? Together?" Hunter shook his head.

"You got a better chance of seeing me on blade skates." Shane said.

Kelly handed hunter the form. "Your the 2nd one to sign up for the race."

"Who's first?" Hunter asked.  Shane smiled and wiped hunters shoulder. "Your toast dirt boy."

"Do you hear that? It sounds like...your hopes and dreams coming crashing down upon you." Hunter said.

They both left.

Tori, Dustin and catty looked at each other. "And here we see alpha males in their natural habitat."

"I feel its going to end up horrible for both of them." Catty laughed.
_________________________________________

Hunter was trying to skate and was doing very horrible at it.

Blake and Catty were watching him.

"How long until he gives up?" Catty asked. "I don't think his ego will let him."

She shook her head. They both went and helped hunter up.

"So what do you call that?" Blake asked. "I'm just getting loose."

"Yeah, so is your board bro."Blake commented.

"We all know you can't skate and even if by some miracle you are able to handle it, Shane is a skater so you won't be able to beat him." Catty said.

"Whos side are you on?" Hunter asked. "On the side where we all come out alive?"

"I gotta beat this guy. I don't care what I have to." Hunter said. "My advice to you  get a stunt double."

Hunter went to try again but fell as soon as he stepped on the board.

"Yeah I don't know how your gonna do this but good luck." Catty said.

"Come on catty you can skate. Help me!" Hunter said.

"Okay I can skate but Shane skates way better than me  you got no chance of winning it." Catty said.
_________________________________________

□ninja obs□

Everyone was watching hunter and Shane compete against each other.

"Those guys are still at it." Dustin said. "So let me get this straight. There is a kick box robot kangaroo bouncing around blue bay harbour and they are out playing follow the leader." Tori said.

"Sensei we need some help out here something sensei like. " Dustin said.

"They must both learn the best quality of a leader is to understand when to be a follower." Sensei said.

"Hopefully sooner than later." Catty muttered.

"Thats way deep especially for a rodent."

They laughed.
_________________________________________

Shane called cam saying that the kangaroo was back and they needed help.

All of them morphed and joined the two in battle.

They started fighting and soon Marah, zurgane  and Kapri joined in the fight.

Both hunter and Shane joined their power and sword to destroy the monster.

They then combined their weapons. Kapri, Marah and zurgane bailed. They succeeded on destroying the monster.

The monster grew and the rangers formed a megazord. They combined both the megazords and finally defeated the monster.
_________________________________________

The tournament had started and Shane did an excellent show at skateboarding, while hunter won the motorcross race. When it came to the marathon and rock climbing they tied. In the end they both won the trophy.

"Not bad." Tori said.

"Hey we are trying to learnfy with great knowledgness." Shane said.

"Huh?" Catty said. "What?"

"We'll start to hand to get it better." Hunter said handing them the trophy.

They won the trophy and high fived each other which soon turned into a arm wrestling competition.

"Atleast its a start." Tori commented.  "Yeah small but a start." Catty said.
_________________________________________

Here you guys go another update whaaaaattt, lol I got some free time so i was like "hey why not do an update". So I was planning on making the next chapter my own cause I got this that I really wanted to try so hopefully you guys like it.  But yeah thanks for reading, you guys are the best!