VI ♥

I changed into my victoria secrets shorts and a purple tank top, I braided my hair and settled it on one side of my shoulder. I heard the door bell but I ignored it, knowing that my mom always answer it.

"I'm in the shower honey!" I heard my mom scream. I opened the door.... I couldn't believe who was infront of me!

Moshe with Jazmyn holding my cardigan. She is the cutest thing everrrr!!! I smiled at her and crouched to hold her hand and get my cardigan.

"awww. You are soooo cuttteee!!" I spoke with a cute voice.

"She wanted to get out of the car too. Sorry about that" Moshe explained.

"No, no it's okay, she's too cute to resist"

"I get you kid" Moshe replied smiling.

"I wanna pee" Jazmyn interrupted.

We looked at her and I grab her and carried her.

I look at Moshe "I'll take her, please do come in." I looked at Jazmyn and told her I'm taking her to the rest room. I carried her inside while Moshe followed, seems like he was slight worried about me getting Jazmyn. We went to the rest room and when she was done, we walked back and saw another guy waiting.

"uhhh.. Sorry about my sis.." holy butterrrflyyyy! Justin Bieber! I swear this is the best weekend ever!!!

"It's okay, she's too cute to ignore.." I said flashing him a smile.

"You're right.. Uhm.. We should be going now.." Justin stated shyly.

"Oh yeah sure..." I still can't believe he's here!

Just as they were stepping out of our house my mom walked in fresh from her shower..

"Jace, you didn't say you were having friends come over." we all looked upon the stairs.

"Good Evening Mrs. Levy! We were just about to leave" What? I didn't tell him my surname! Where did he get that?

"Oh Justin, stay a little bit, I have the most amazing baked macaroni recipe!"

"Mom, Justin's busy"

"Nonsense Jace, I'm sure he'll agree" he looked puzzled, confused maybe. I could feel his body tensed. He swallowed hard. This is so embarrassing! Why does mom have to offer him?

"We're not ruining your evening, right?" he answered. Oh my gosh.

"Please, I insist" and that was it! Mom's final say.

"So, I'm setting the table and will be giving final touches to our dinner. Please make yourselves at home" just like that, she was gone.

"I'm sorry about my mom, she just doesn't want to be turned down." I looked at Justin and gave him an apologetic look.

"Your mom is a great mom, I could tell" He smiled and gave me a reassuring look. I just smiled back and walked towards Jazmyn who seemed to be playing with her hair.

"Hi Jazmyn, want me to braid your hair?" she smiled and nodded. She understands that? She's so cute, I swear! She let go of Justin's hand and went to follow me on the couch.

---

The dinner was not awkward. Thanks to Jazmyn who was so cute at everything she does. Dad met Justin and they went outside to see dad's collection of MJ memorabilia. I knew they would connect to that. Jazmyn went to play with my 12-year old sister upstairs with dolls. They stayed until 9. When it was time to go, Jazmyn let Justin carry her.

"Mom, I'll just walk them to their car" Mom answered with a nod.

"I had a great time, Jace" he turned to look at me.

"Me too Justin, thanks for staying." Now that I'm in this moment, I don't think of Justin more of a friend that my celebrity idol.

"I'm pretty sure Jazmyn had a great time too." We both chuckled as Jazmyn sneezed.

"You have the cutest sister, you know that right?" I told Justin.

"mhhmm.. I get reminded once or twice"

He settled Jazmyn on her seat and buckled her up.

"I guess we're all set.." he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Friends?" I asked him, extending my hands for a handshake.

"Definitely" we shook hands and they drove off.

I lay down on my bed thinking how one weekend could change your perspective about your idol. I mentally thank Troy for helping me pursue on of my dreams. He seemed to be helping me even though he was already thousand miles away. I didn't realize I was smiling until my thoughts got interrupted by the sound of a notification coming in my twitter.

I open the notification realizing it was another DM from Justin.

Justin: I didn't get your number...

Me: oh yeah, here... (number)

Justin: thanks.. again.. for the night, especially that mean baked mac your mom made..

Me: thanks to you too.. J see you sometime?

This time, he didn't replied in DM, he texted me.

Justin: Sure. -Justin

Me: well, goodnight Justin!

Justin: Goodnight too!

I slept with a smile on my face that night.