The Princess Who Couldn't Find Her Price

The credit for the writing goes to LCRofficial!

Once upon a time, in a country far away from here, there was a princess. Her name was Sarah. Sarah had beautiful long, red hair, and green eyes.

On a Saturday morning in spring, her father came to her. "You have to find a prince, Sarah. One that will never leave your side, one that can help you lead the kingdom," he said. Sarah nodded, and her father sends a letter with the message that Princess Sarah searches for a prince to all princes around the world.

Soon, the first princes came. Some of them were handsome (prince Achmed even said he had won The Award For Most Handsome Prince five times.)
Others were very smart (prince Lucas had shown her a self-made phone).
Some were very kind and good at baking (prince Stef had made Sarah a delicious chocolate cake.)
Others were very brave (Prince Edward had a photo with him to prove that he had ridden a lion.)

But none of them were good enough. They all missed something.

At the end of the day, Sarah still hadn't found a prince that she liked enough to marry. "I'll search one myself," she told her father that evening.
She took a backpack and filled it with clothes, food, shoes and make-up.

She waved her father goodbye, took a carriage for when she was tired, and started walking. She met hundreds of princes, but not one could steal her heart.

On a Sunday evening at the end of the summer, Sarah's carriage took her to an old pub. She decided to go inside, maybe ask to meat the local prince. The pub was a little crowded.
Lots of men were talking to each other, playing games and stuff. There was one girl sitting alone at a table, crying.

She had light-brown hair to her shoulders, and was very tin. So thin, it would normally be to the point it was ugly.
But this girl was different.

"Can I sit here?" Sarah asked. The girl looked up, showing her beautiful green-blue eyes. "Yeah, of course. I'm Kayla, by the way." "Hi Kayla. I'm Sarah." Sarah said. "Why are you crying?"
"I'm a princes, and my dad told me to find a prince to marry, but i can't find one I like."
"What a coincidence! I'm a princess too! And I can't find a prince either."
"Do you want something to drink?" Kayla asked.

"Erm.. do they have a strawberry smoothie?" Sarah asked. "I don't think so." Kayla said. "I guess a tea will do then." Sarah said, a bit disappointed.

The next day, Sarah had to leave, unfortunately. Sarah and Kayla agreed to write, and their ways parted.

One year later, Sarah was home. She hadn't found her prince, and her father was a bit disappointed in her.
"Sarah! There's a letter for you!" Her father's voice could be heard through the whole castle.

Sarah went downstairs as fast as she could, opened the letter, and read it in a record time. The letter was from Kayla, who asked Sarah if she would like to come over to Kayla's castle.

Sarah quickly replied with a 'yes' and took the carriage to Kayla's castle. The girls talked a lot. About everything and nothing really.

"Sarah? I think I may not like boys."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that I may like girls."
"Of course you like girls! You're one yourself! And so am I. And friends are supposed to like each other, aren't they?"
"Yes, but that's not what I mean. I mean that I'm not searching for a prince. I'm searching for a princess."
"Is that even possible?"
"Well, apparently."
"I always thought you'd like, explode or something if you kissed someone from the same gender. I hope you don't explode." Kayla giggled. Honestly, she's beautiful when she giggles. Wait a second. This could mean. I could be falling in love. With my best friend.

"Kayla?"
"Yes?"
"I think I might want a princess to."

With that, Kayla smiled, pulled Sarah closer, and gave her a small kiss on her cheek. "One like me?"
"Very much so."

Years went on, and Kayla and Sarah got married and adopted 4 beautiful kids. They grew old and lived a happy ever after.
Oh, and Edward, Stef, Achmed and Lukas? They couldn't find their princess. But they found their princes.

Note for the CG: headcannon that some of them princes got into a polyamory-