Stay - Hosie

Hope got through to Josie before the merge ceremony, but the Necromancer used Alyssa to knock both of them unconscious and take them before Lizzie came in since they were both weakened momentarily.

The Necromancer knew that Malivore wanted Hope dead, so he gave her to Clarke who had to deal with her, but she woke up quickly.

Right before he killed her, she shot her hand up and blocked the knife aimed toward her heart, using her training and flipping them over and she uses a spell to launch him against the wall.

Mud could be seen coming down a good portion of the side of his face, but he just smiled and looked behind her. She turned as Rafael launched himself at her, unable to control himself.

She dodged his blows, landing a few of her own. She subdues him on the ground and he apologizes over and over, continuing to fight against the magic pinning him to the floor.

"I couldn't stop myself. I'm so sorry. He's gone." It took a minute before the words registered in Hope's mind. Raf continues, "I didn't even know until it happened. I had the arrow and I couldn't stop myself." He looks up at her, tears in his eyes.

"I killed my brother."

Tears were streaming down her face now. The magic she was using to keep him down was starting to wear off.

"I'm sorry, Hope. I can't stop myself. It's not me. I don't want to hurt you."

"It's not your fault, Raf. Don't blame yourself for this... I'm sorry too." She knocks him unconscious with a powerful spell, wiping the remaining tears from her face, readying herself as she turns back to Clarke.

"I think it's time we end this for good."

"I was just thinking the same thing." Hope shoots a spell in his direction, and it hits him directly through his chest, mud spreading there as well. Nothing seems to kill him as she continuously hits him spell after spell, damaging his human flesh.

A memory flashes through her mind quickly. "Made from the blood of a witch, werewolf, and vampire... Hello little brother."

"You're the same as Malivore. Made of him." He just grins at her maliciously. "But since I could kill Malivore with my blood, that means the same goes for you." His smile falters and she pins him to the wall with another spell. "I wouldn't have to die to kill you since you're a weak manifestation Malivore created. All I have to find is the right spell to kill you. And I think I know one." She hits him with a spell channelled from every aspect of her bloodline, her mother's werewolf side, her father's vampirism, and her grandmother's witch magic. His skin morphs into mud before it collapses to the ground and joins the mud from the Malivore puddle a few feet away.

"Goodbye Clarke."

She casts one look towards Rafael, unable to free him from his binds to the Necromancer and leaves the room.

Suddenly, a wave of magic comes from behind her; a mausoleum in the cemetery. She runs toward it, and upon entering sees Kai in the midst of a spell, Josie unconscious in the circle in front of him.

She approaches as quietly as possible, but with his vampire hearing, he noticed her before she entered the room.

"Hello Hope. I see Clarke managed to fail in killing you once again. You know what they say. If you want something done right, you do it yourself." He aims some of his magic in her direction, while the spell on Josie continues without his focus. The magic pins her to the wall on the opposite side of him, magic prevention chains binding around her to the pillar. "Ironic, isn't it. I wanted your death to be dramatic, but this just seemed more poetic, don't you think."