5

Good noon fellow people!!!
( Are there aliens?😳)

We celebrated KARTHIGAI DEEPAM in our home on 29/11/2020.

It's a big festival mainly celebrated by Hindus of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Srilanka. It's also known as Thrikarthika or Karthikai vilakkidu. There's a story behind this festival. It's believed that there was a dispute between Lord Vishnu and Lord Brahma about who was the Supreme God among them. Lord Shiva appeared between them in the form of fire and said that the one who finds the ends (top & bottom) of the fire is the greatest God. So Lord Vishnu took the form of boar and dug down to find the bottom. Lord Brahma took the form of Swan and flew upwards to find the top. But both failed in their attempts and accepted Lord Shiva as the Supreme God. This incident took place on the full moon day of Karthigai month and it's also believed that Lord Shiva appeared as a hill in Thiruvannamalai, Tamilnadu. So people lit up oil lamps in their homes on this auspicious day. It is believed to remove forces of evil and bring prosperity and joy.

The morning will come againBecause no darkness,No seasonCan last forever- SPRING DAY 'BTS'

Because no darkness,
No season
Can last forever
- SPRING DAY 'BTS'

Somehow, I thought this quote will fit the pic🤷.

Yeah, I have small fingers🙈🙈🙈

P.s. Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the pic. Thank you. Bye💜