34

BILLIE'S POV

We're heading to the beach, and I'm thrilled because I'll be spending the day with these two beautiful girls.

To be honest, I'm still upset about Vall being closer to Zoe and Drew. I'm quite jealous of how Vall interacts with them. When it comes to me, she's still a little shy. I've always wanted to be closer to her, just like the strong bond every parent desires.

I haven't announced to my fans that Evo and I are back together. I'll wait until my first show to reintroduce her to my fans.

When I broke Evo's heart (referring to the wedding three years ago), many of my fans were upset. They were mad because I hurt Evo, and I can't blame them for being mad because I know I was very wrong in that foolish decision.

Evo is packing some of her and Vall's clothes, while I've finished packing mine as they're still in the suitcase.

"How many days are we staying at the beach?" I asked.

"Definitely 2 to 3 days. I want you and Vall to spend the day together and get to know each other better," Evo said, smiling.

"Thank you for doing this, Evo. I appreciate it," I said, putting my hands on her waist while kissing her neck.

"Bil, not now. Vall's in the room," Evo whispered.

Oops, I totally forgot we have a toddler in the room. Vall is on her iPod watching some videos; I wonder what video she's watching. I walk towards her and lay next to her on Evo's bed.

"What are you watching, love?" I asked.

"I'm watching Peppa Pig, Mama," she said, smiling and never taking her eyes off her iPod.

"Are you ready, guys? Our driver texted me; he's here," Evo said.

"Yeah, let's go, Vall. Let me carry you," I said.

"No, I want Mommy," she said.

"Okay," I whispered, feeling a bit upset.

"Vall, what's with that attitude? Go say sorry to Mama," Evo said.

She ran and hugged me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Mama. I'm just a little afraid that in the end, you'll leave me like my aunties," she said, crying.

"Don't cry, sweetie! I'm not going to leave you, and besides, your aunties are not going to leave you; they will be back after a month," I said, kissing her cheeks.

"You look cute when crying," Evo said, teasing us.

"Okay, so do you want me to carry you?" I asked.

"Yeah, Mama, but promise me you'll never leave me and Mommy again," she said.

"I promise, sweetie. I will never ever leave you and Mama again; I've already learned my lesson," I said.

We made our way to the car; I carried Vall in my arms while holding Evo's soft hands.

"We have 5 hours before we get to the beach; you two can sleep in the car because I know you'll be exhausted," Evo said.

"Which car are we going to take? You have so many cars," I said.

"I want that van, the customized one. It has a bed, bathroom, kitchen, TV, fridge, and couch so we can relax while on the road," Evo said, smiling.

"That's cool, but who's going to drive? I don't want you to drive for 5 hours," I asked.

"I have a driver, bozo," she said, smiling.

(Timeskip)

EVO'S POV

We arrived at the beach after 5 hours. Gosh, I'm so exhausted, even though I just sat in the car; it feels like my legs are already glued to the chair.

Billie and Vall are still sleeping; they've been sleeping for almost 4 hours. That's why I'm bored; how can you not be bored if your girlfriend and daughter are sleeping, and you're just watching them sleep? It's cute, though, watching them; they have the same sleeping position.

I've been trying to wake them up for 5 minutes, but guess what? They both continue to sleep as if they don't recognize my presence. I'm pretty sure they are related, and that's evident in their similar attitudes.

"Love, wake up; we're already here!" I said, but she just groaned in response.

"Loveeeeeeee, please? You can sleep in the villa, and then maybe we can go swimming after you two have energy," I pleaded, shaking her shoulder.

"Okay, I'm up, but let's go to the villa; I want to sleep more. I'm exhausted from that 5-hour ride," she said while yawning.

"Yeah, even if you just slept in the ride," I said, trying to joke, but I guess I'm not funny because she gave me her resting bitch face.

"I'm sorry; I just feel more comfortable sleeping with you, knowing that you're by my side. I haven't done that in the last 3 years, so bear with me. I just love being with you; this is all I want, you, me, and Vall," she said.

"I don't want drama, Eilish; you'll make me cry. But I'm happy that we're going to spend the day together, so let's go. You can sleep in the villa, then after 2 hours, we can go for dinner. Tomorrow is the perfect day for swimming," I said.

"Let's go, but don't wake up Vall; I'm carrying her," she said.

"Okay."

"What about our suitcases?" she asked.

"They're already in the villa; the beach staff carried them from here to there. Let's go."

We made our way to the villa with our hands intertwined. I smiled, knowing that I'm holding the love of my life, and she's carrying my world.

It's already 5 in the afternoon, so I guess sleeping for another 2 hours is a great idea before dinner.

After a few more walks, we arrived at the villa. It's cute, full of adorable designs.

Billie quickly set Vall up in the other room; Vall is still sleeping, but it's cute knowing that she's comfortable in Billie's warm body.

After Billie put Vall to bed, she quickly made her way to our room in the villa and laid down with me in bed. Guess what? She's already asleep.

Great, I didn't know we were having a sleeping contest.