Astronomy tower |Smut|

I was giggling at the twins were taking me to an unknown location with a blindfold over my eyes.

"Where are we going?" I smiled and on either ear, there was a chuckle. Biting my lip feeling ahead of me, they let go of my shoulders and I froze.

"Kinda want to try a few things with you in that blindfold." Fred husked in my ear.

"Of course you do Fred. Can I take the blindfold off?" There was no response so I took off the blindfold. The twins raised their hands for a cheer. The Astronomy tower was decorated with fairy lights and rugs with a perfect view of the stars.

"Ta-da!" It was late at night way past curfew no wonder they planned for tonight. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. Kissing both of them I sat down happily plopping some food in my mouth.

"This is so amazing. How did you get this all set up without the teachers seeing?" They chuckled sitting on either side of me.

"This is us you're talking about love," George spoke his hand touching mine.

"We've gotten away with a lot worse." Giggling I leant back down taking in the beautiful view of the stars. Stretching out my limbs before relaxing with a smile on my face the twins leant back holding onto my sides.
There was something so perfect at this moment that I couldn't help but breathe out.

"I love you both." Feeling the press of a smile on my neck both their lips kissed the shell of my ear.

"And we love you." What started out as messing around but now it's so much more. Fred moved my chin so I faced him and he kissed me. Humming against Fred's lips he slid me closer to him. Then George gripped into my hips pulling me back over to him. I giggled parting from Fred's lips.

"A little impatient are we?" I smiled rolling over so I was across his hips. Tangling my fingers through his hair we kissed rather softly. George groaned against my lips while grabbing hold of my hips moving them back and forward. Fred grabbed onto my shoulders pulling me back so my back hit his chest.

"This was meant to be romantic George," Fred said now holding onto my chest through the layers of clothes I had on. "But since we've started..." Fred tilted my head kissing me and I started moving my hips once more. George sat up kissing my collar bone making sure my hips kept moving as he unzipped my shirt. Humming when Fred took off my jacket as George lifted up my shirt. Teamwork works so well with these twins.

"How is this going to work today?" Breathing this out I gasped when George sucked on my nipple.

"Anyway, you want baby girl." Fred husked his hand sneaking down and under my underwear   Biting my lip his fingers slid down dipping just past my folds. "Always so wet for us. Tell us what you want." Fred inserted a finger I moaned.

"I want one of you to fuck me while the other chokes me with their cock." They became hard on my thigh and back, both groaning from my crude language.

"So dirty darling," George whispered moving across to my other nipple as Fred started fingering me faster, his palm on my clit started to edge me into an orgasm.

"Yes, Fred make me cum from your fingers. Merlin George your tongue feels so good." The pair worked harder and within another minute I was shaking between them. Underwear soaked I relaxed into Fred's chest behind me for a moment.

"That sure was quick love," Fred said about to move his fingers to his mouth until I grabbed his hand sucking on the two fingers. "F-fuck." He stuttered shocked by my sudden erotic action.

"Mmmm I taste good." That's what broke the pair. Quickly clothes were removed until the three of us were naked.

"Little minx," Fred spoke stroking his cock near my face as George teased my opening behind me.

"You love our cocks don't you love." George spoke slipping in easily making me moan and gasp as he stretched me.

"Yes, I do. I love them." Fred shut me up with his cock which only lead me to moan while he thrusted down my throat at the same pace George was doing in my cunt. Choking from the intensity I enjoyed the slight suffocating feeling washing over me as I took both of them at once. It wasn't long before I had my next orgasm, George hissed behind me. "Mabska djs." Fred pulled back letting me pant heavily out. "Take my second hole, Fred." George imminently pulled out and took hold of my shoulders moving me to stratal him. Quickly sinking back down Fred rubbed my ass. Spreading my ass cheeks Fred pushed and settled himself inside of me. I moaned louder. "The charm Georgie. I need to feel your cum." The pair swore under their breath wanting so badly to move but waited until after the charm was cast. Rolling my hips into them Fred groaned rocking back and forward slowly a few times.

"Think you can hold out a few minutes George?" Fred asked his brother in a hushed tone as I softly moaned rising and falling on George's cock.

"Of course I can. You ready darling?" Nodding eagerly with tears pricking the corners of my eyes the pair thrusted harshly inside of me.

"Yes fuck me. Faster." Fred pushed my body down so my chest went against George's. Fred fucked me harder as I asked and George's cock hit faster into my g-spot.

"You just love this don't you baby girl. Being fucked under the stars." Fred husked in my left ear as the right side of my neck was being sucked on by George. "Mmmm baby. You're getting tighter. Going to cum from your tight little ass and cunt?" Moaning louder Fred lifted my hips making their thrusts all that much faster. George rubbed my clit.

"I can hear your pussy from here. It's so wet for us." George spike grabbing a breast to suck on it.

"George. Ahh. Fred." Spasming from the harsh orgasm that washed over my body. This only made them go all the faster. Thrusting together inside of me until once more I reached another high. Fred slowed down as did George as they released inside of me. "Oh my god." I moaned falling forward. Fred pulled out first. Gasping from the movement his hands rubbed my ass in a relaxing motion.

"You did so well love." George breathed out as the pair lifted me up and I was rested on the blankets.

"What are we going to do with all the food we have?" Fred chuckled as I was half asleep on the sheets.

"Just give me five minutes I'm just resting my eyes."